Where's Cloking Device?

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Sir Alan of Didak

Where's Cloking Device?

Post by Sir Alan of Didak »

This bloke with the sexy icons had to be THE most regular poster on Nicks in 2012, but in 2013...he's nowhere to be seen! Is he simply enjoying an "extended off season?" Hung up the keypad? Defected to another site? Followed MM to the the filth? Gone fishing? If he doesn't come back soon, I may even have to part from my hard-earned and subscribe to the Herald-Sun. I miss CD's hourly "news breaking" links that appear on Nick's as quickly as they enter cyberspace...helps me get through the daily grind. Cloking Device, the season opener is drawing nearer...where are you???
Last edited by Sir Alan of Didak on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Give Bucks a bit of a go mate, because when Bucks was the captain he carried that team for you, he played his guts out for you�
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

What do you miss most about the links that appear on Nicks as as they enter cyberspace ?
Sir Alan of Didak

Post by Sir Alan of Didak »

Oops too much data...
"Give Bucks a bit of a go mate, because when Bucks was the captain he carried that team for you, he played his guts out for you�
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

He was banned for some reason and keeps reappearing under various usernames.

Ask collingwood4eternity for the Nick Pie Man - Cloking Device files, he's got it all worked out 8)
4pies

Re: Where's Cloking Device?

Post by 4pies »

Sir Alan of Didak wrote:This bloke with the sexy icons had to be THE most regular poster on Nicks in 2012, but in 2013...he's nowhere to be seen! Is he simply enjoying an "extended off season?" Hung up the keypad? Defected to another site? Followed MM to the the filth? Gone fishing? If he doesn't come back soon, I may even have to part from my hard-earned and subscribe to the Herald-Sun. I miss CD's hourly "news breaking" links that appear on Nick's as quickly as they enter cyberspace...helps me get through the daily grind. So Cloking Device, the season opener is drawing nearer...where are you???
please don't encourage the trolls!
ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐl ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

Nick - Pie Man wrote:He was banned for some reason and keeps reappearing under various usernames.

Ask collingwood4eternity for the Nick Pie Man - Cloking Device files, he's got it all worked out 8)
He's sold them to Mark Robinson the story is in the Herald Sun tomorrow.
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

I look forward to being in the papers again.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Perhaps back posting under a similar username?
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Wouldn't be thinking of Dappy Travvy would you?
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

If so, you're barking up the wrong tree. These are two different posters here, both of whom have been confused for each other in the past (including, I'm embarrassed to admit, by me).

In reality, they have very little in common. One is generally identifiable by his scantily-clad female (occasionally male) avatars, 'narky' disposition and poorly-researched views on homosexuality. The other doesn't care much for avatars, posts in a kind of staccato style and changes the topic at any opportunity (epic, completely off-topic rants about U2, for instance). Both have been known through various guises for almost 10 years on here, although both seem to have laid low up until relatively recent times.

This is all speculation, of course, but a quick trip through the search facility should be sufficient to convince you. Those here with long memories will know of which posters I speak.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
laird

Post by laird »

Agree David. Not him. Dapper hasn't even put up a best 22 list, a best under 12's list or a best Collingwood past players with red hair list.
" Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye" ?