Spiked Drinks

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Obrees_girl

Spiked Drinks

Post by Obrees_girl »

I know this has nothing to do with footy but i just had to get the message out there my girlfriend had her drink spiked on Sunday night at Heat nightclub . I have never seen anything like it she couldnt stop throwing up and falling over even sleeping. Not one person asked me if I needed help with her and not one bouncer came over to see what was happening,
I had to drag her out and call 000. This was her second drink of the night because she was driving. they slipped her a drug they use on animals,The only time she put her drink down was to sneeze, she turned her back and sneezed and then picked up again she drunk half of the drink and then she went into this shocking state she said at first her eyes went blurry and doesnt remember a thing after that . She was just lucky I was with her as who knows what could have happend. so please girls just watch your drinks at all costs and dont turn your back on it. And if you see are girl behaving like that maybe stop and ask if she is ok or tell a bouncer because she might look really drunk but she might not be. you might help her .
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
dani20

Post by dani20 »

Thats horrible!! I cant believe no-one helped you guys, thats even worse! i can kinda relate b'coz that happened to a friend of mine at prince of wales last yr, her drink was spiked n she was dizzy and throwin up, so we went home in a cab with her but she wasnt as bad as ur friend. I hate having to worry about drinks being spiked and all that when u go out, its ridiculous but unfortunately thats how screwed up some ppl can be. I hope shes ok now..cheers!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

I know how your friend must be feeling, as few months ago I was out with friends and talking to a guy that I thought that I could trust (as I had known him for a few years). Little known to me he slipted something into my drink and after just 2 beers I was pretty much off my face, not knowing what was going on.
Lucky enough I had a good mate there at the time to take me out of the situation and take me home and looked after me.
Its a horrible feeling girls, not knowing what is happening to you and bascially just being able to feel your head. Not to mention how sick you can feel the next day physically from whatever it was wearing off and the very thought of what may have happened if my best mate "S" hadnt have been there.
Take care with your drinks grils!!! and if a guys wants to buy you a drink go to the bar with him- otherwise you just dont know what may be in it!!!
And Take care and watch out for your friends!!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

we were camping at torquay last year and we saw this chick off her chops out the front alone stumbling around and we went out to see if she was ok and then the bloody security comes flying out of the caravan park to see what WE had done to HER and we're like NOTHING we were just seeing if she was ok, OK! %$^ eh! they then proceeded to chase her and her friend, who just turned up, away. pricks.