What do you guys think of Nick Davis now hes gone 2 Sydney?

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Alexander

Post by Alexander »

He did say a couple of times though didn't he that he would have stayed if we won the flag. I think that was a bit wimpy but it also means that he didn't know that it was his last game doesn't it?
IT'S TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Madeleine

Post by Madeleine »

I was wondering about Molloy. If certain players who endured the hardship of the Shaw years didn't deserve a go what about him? He played very few games last year, was overweight and was a total liability in the grand final not even making the distance from 30 metres from his only kick, a free kick which was lucky anyway.
Oh I LOVE the Pies so much. Oh I am SO much in love with you. But why do you let me down so much? You let me down, let me down, let me down. You destroy my soul, the essence of my world.
Foreverpies

Post by Foreverpies »

Tess,

I'd give up if I was you.....don't bother wasting your time talking about a SCUM Swan.

Or just ask them to explain my favourite Davis quote...."Everytime I ran out for Collingwood I always had in the back of my mind that I wish I was playing for Sydney"
Nicholas

Post by Nicholas »

Fair point FP but can you believe anything he says? If you ask me it was just something to impress the bloody Swannies. BTW Forever Pies I don't think that was the exact quote (lol)
omega

Post by omega »

Why don't we just agree to disagree. Nearly everyone on this site hates Nicky, thinks he's of bad character and most don't rate him as a player. Some of us do. Let's call a truce.
Always take time to smell the sweet scent of the roses.
omega

Post by omega »

Tessa I am not an idiot, I am just going on what I have read here. I think once he left he became a worse player than he was. I do understand your pun on the word player though :lol: :lol:
Rinnovator

Post by Rinnovator »

Can i just say that Damien was not heartbroken when he left Collingwood. He was asked to resign mid year but declined the offer. As much as he liked the club, he realised his chances at league footy were limited so he wanted to try his chances somewhere else.
"Don't cry because it's over...smile because it happened" :)
omega

Post by omega »

Well that clears that up. I wonder why Brisbane chose to play Headland in the granny knowing he was going to leave.