Convos with the players

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

"nice hair" han... know who im thinking of???

jocks... ewww hahah... poooooor cameron...

macca wasn't there :(

and since when are dunpol volleys cool?!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Matty has nice hair

Dunlop Volleys have ALWAYS been cool!!! 8)
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

haha i had a big chat to Lokan when i met him at his car at hawks game! I said "Can you sign my jumper" and he said "sure" and then i said "you have a nice house!" and he goes "omg you saw it on black and white tv" and started asking me what i think and stuff! I told him he needs to clean it big time and he said "i dont think we'll be doing that" and laughed! haha!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

I agree Rupe is easy to talk too. I met some of the boys on saturday b4 the game, some would chat, others I think were just in a hurry to get inside, LOL.. Molly is classic.. hehe.. I was thinking on Saturday, if it bothers them getting asked for autographs/hav'n a chat b4 the game/in the car park coz a couple of the boys didn't seem to mind at all, whilst a couple of others seemed rather bothered/annoyed by it.. I suppose it would be just how each feels b4 the big game. I don't want to bother them b4 the game, but it is the only opportunity for me to meet them, as I live 2-3 hours away, so its good to see them in person, instead of just on the tube LOL....
Bec
Go Pies!!
tomoleary

Post by tomoleary »

At the Spy Lounge last Saturday night...had a few drinks with some of the boys. Got on really well with Cam Cloke, he even gave me his mobile number. Ryan Lonie, Richie Cole, Matty Lokan, Lica, Rupert...all great blokes. Found Leon Davis and big Clokey a little hard to talk to though.
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

awwwwwwwwww Yeh Ryans a great dude!!!! I luv him sooo much :lol: :D :D :D
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

How do u get 2 talk 2 the players!!!! And dun say the pies chat cos i can neva get on.
astra_angel21

Post by astra_angel21 »

tomoleary wrote:At the Spy Lounge last Saturday night...had a few drinks with some of the boys. Got on really well with Cam Cloke, he even gave me his mobile number. Ryan Lonie, Richie Cole, Matty Lokan, Lica, Rupert...all great blokes. Found Leon Davis and big Clokey a little hard to talk to though.
hey wanna take me there one night so i can met lokan??????
hahaha plzzzzzzzzzz pretty plzzzzzzzzzzz with a cherry on top
pamela
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

tomoleary wrote:At the Spy Lounge last Saturday night...had a few drinks with some of the boys. Got on really well with Cam Cloke, he even gave me his mobile number. Ryan Lonie, Richie Cole, Matty Lokan, Lica, Rupert...all great blokes. Found Leon Davis and big Clokey a little hard to talk to though.
Hey can you give me Cam's number??? (pretty please) and what is this things about the undies and the Cloke boyz??? please clue me in coz i have no idea what you are talking about!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

if she gave ur cam cloke's number i would seriously be telling him to change it... it's kept private for a reason....
lol
spy lounge is funny as... i've been there a few times as it's my favorite place to go... and there's always a pie boy or two there...
"Carn the Pies"
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

I was only joking I am not that obsessed with the lovely Cameron!! and I am not a stalker and if I did have the number I wouldn't ring him anyway I would get too embarrased!!!
"You know life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and take a look around once in a while you could miss it!!"
lethalburns

Post by lethalburns »

Heheh I saw Tarks at a resteraunt/cafe the night before the grand final. He was with a large group of people who may have been his family. They looked a fair bit older than him.

Anyhow they were all really nice to me. Tarko is a bit shy, and didn't really try to keep the convo going, or possibly didn't know how to. Anyhow I had a couple of jokes with them and asked him a few questions, he was nice about it all.

Will be good to have him back on the field next year.
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

haha, nice.
"Carn the Pies"
magpie trippa
Location: some far off distant world where collingwood always wins

Post by magpie trippa »

i wouldnt know what to say if i seriously met tarrant. i think id forget my name and be like h...hi....h...ho..how...how are...how are you.
but i have to say i have met him a coupla times and i seriously havent said a word (well i ve said can i have your autograph, blah blah) i dunno, i just dont know what i could possibly say to him.

and wikedzz i remember the time your talkin bout, man that was embarassing. we were just sorta staring at them like hopeless losers in the loker rooms at williamstown.
what sad pathetic lives we live, wish i could go to the spy lounge though. is there an age limit.
i_luv_tarkyn!

Post by i_luv_tarkyn! »

awwwwwwwwww lethalburns!
tarkyn is such a cutie, hehehe

luv jess
LIVESTRONG