That C-O-L-L-I-N-G-WO-O-D sign

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

vamp7

Post by vamp7 »

Miss you Jarrod...
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

Vamp your signs don't cause problems, and as i have said all along i have no problem with them.They look great as do the flags and banners.It just seems unfair to Everyone behind them if they are kept up After recommencement of play.Something most on this thread agree with.
Magpiemad i didn't have a go at cobbod because he/she disagreed with me it is because of what he/she wrote.I have since been in contact with Cobood and some misunderstandings such as Eddie calling for more signs have been discussed. Perhaps it would be to your credibilities advantage to read all the posts on this thread before losing it. You would then learn that at telstra recently it wasn't my petty little problem,it almost became an embarressingly large problem.I was voicing the concern of MANY upset around me.In future though,as suggested,i'll let things go and be a witness!
I reckon the mods do a great job,free of charge and simply had a misunderstanding with coboods comments re Eddie.
Ps read all the posts under my go at cobood,you may just see an apology....
MagpieMad

Post by MagpieMad »

lol "credibilities advantage"
I have no worries with you taking issue with the signs or whatever, only thing I had a problem with is your mod bashing "And you are a moderator? God help us if this is true." and "Oh dear i've complained about a moderator !
I wait for my very own dear Dr Alf thread. : :cry:" you may or may not have a valid point to make but having a go at cobbod for being a mod "And you are a moderator? God help us if this is true" and having a shot at the moderators in general "Oh dear i've complained about a moderator !
I wait for my very own dear Dr Alf thread. : :cry:" is as weak as!
and "I reckon the mods do a great job,free of charge and simply had a misunderstanding with coboods comments re Eddie" is seen for what it is.
there's no need to bring mods into it at all, which YOU did, not me I'm just sick of people taking weak as shots at them for no reason, which this was.
Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory..... lasts forever!
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

And not read the last line of the last post?
Oh dear
cobood

Post by cobood »

Ok... its about time I did something..... Due to the unpleasantness that this has caused....

Im closing the thread.....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/