Sort of.....

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

MAGPIRA

Sort of.....

Post by MAGPIRA »

Did anyone see Tazza on Channel 9 footy show this morning? I swear I counted about 20 times he responded with 'sort of' in practically every question he was asked.

I think he's beaten Clokey's "yeah..nah" record by a mile :lol:
jessa

Post by jessa »

lol..yeah I noticed that too...I just think Taz looked a bit nervous thats all...poor little bugger looked a little bit hung over from the previous night too. ;)
Madpies_Fan

Post by Madpies_Fan »

Yes I could pick up the vibes that he was really uncomfortable.. I don't blame him..I would be 2. When I get nervous my habit is talking really really fast, LOL.. Poor Taz.
Bec
Go Pies!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

no one could possibly beat clokeys YEH NAH speech lol
MagpieMel

Post by MagpieMel »

Poor Clokey he seems so nervous when he is being interviewed, he seems to even almost get the stutters happening until he takes a deep breath.

He didn't start off too well on white line fever last night but as the show went on he seemed to cut back on them a bit.
maggiesgurl

Post by maggiesgurl »

Yeah Jase gets a tad shy in front of those camera's. He'd much rather sit down with someone.. have a beer and have a chat without the formal interview stuff!! Such a hottie.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

I think on the whole, the boys do as well as can be expected. These guys are pretty young, and are thrust into the spotlight and are expected to be articulate on TV! Pretty nerve wracking stuff I reckon! Obviously some are better than others (Josh for example), but its all a bit of laugh really :wink: I must say, I think our darling Taz is improving. BTW, why did he go cutting his hair again?! :( I LOVE his hair long, but have to admit, luv the unshaven look - do ya reckon he is growing a beard or just doing the Don Johnson/George Michael look?!
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

The Nah/ Yeahs/ are cool- dont knock them!!!!

and have you noticed how he curls his lip under after answering a question and kinda smiles at the same time- haha- its adorable.
If u seen him on after the game or have a copy of the tape youll know what Im talking about there- hehe
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

aww its true they r just shy tazza says it over n over again how he prefers to live a private life poor taz shame he happens to one of the best forwards in afl!!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....