Mr Dapper Travis Cloke = HAL

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Mr Dapper Travis Cloke = HAL

Post by Dave The Man »

This guy just post random posts and it does nothing to help the Conversation.

Just like HAL
I am Da Man
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

If you think he's trolling, feel free to report his posts. The more people who do, the more likely it is that something will be done about it.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

David wrote:If you think he's trolling, feel free to report his posts. The more people who do, the more likely it is that something will be done about it.
I am not sure if he is Trolling or just posting Random stuff most of the time
I am Da Man
Jezza
Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

He's a troll plain and simple and frankly I've had enough of it! :evil: :evil:

I'm almost considering walking away from this forum. I've loved contributing on it and discussing the club that we all love, but the trolls are ruining our experience to discuss Collingwood thoughtfully and rationally.

It sucks being here after a loss. Instead of consoling each other and discussing the game in a mature manner, we have trolls like Dapper hijacking every bloody thread existent in the GD section of the forum and repeating the same things over and over again.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

I'd imagine if Hiss and jack spain had a mutant offspring this guy would be it.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

Jezza wrote:He's a troll plain and simple and frankly I've had enough of it! :evil: :evil:

I'm almost considering walking away from this forum. I've loved contributing on it and discussing the club that we all love, but the trolls are ruining our experience to discuss Collingwood thoughtfully and rationally.

It sucks being here after a loss. Instead of consoling each other and discussing the game in a mature manner, we have trolls like Dapper hijacking every bloody thread existent in the GD section of the forum and repeating the same things over and over again.
It's really just a form of spamming. He's not actually contributing to any discussions, just repeating the same bizarre catchphrases. Some people should go through last night's posts and see how many times he wrote "People who support Buckley as coach are trolls." I mean, come on. :roll:
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange