CHEERSQUAD REPRESENTATIVE ON FOOTY SHOW

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Joe

CHEERSQUAD REPRESENTATIVE ON FOOTY SHOW

Post by Joe »

Well done Joffa.Good to see you on the footy show representing the cheersquad.That was a great segment and thorougly enjoyed by many viewers.It no doubt is great as it raises funds but also as it promotes the cheersquads.
The cheersquads get described as ferals and sometimes are disliked by own supporters not involved in them.I challenge anyone to find a more enjoyable place to sit where the people want to know you and have a chat,where the members are friendly.
How often in the past have we sat in the outer and attempted to speak to someone and they are not interested,The cs as a whole is different.The cheersquad accepts anyone regardless of race,gender,religion and so forth.
I would probably have never joined the cs without a referral from Paul and then actually sitting there and seeing what it is like.I cant believe I ever sat anywhere else.
I probably held the opinion that it wasnt for me,and looked on thinking that is interesting.
I have spoken to a friend who has four boys and got him excited about it.He wants his boys to sit in the cs next year with him.The bad news is they are Kangaroos supporters.
Looking forward to tommorrow night against the tigers.
GO PIES
Northern Pie

Post by Northern Pie »

WOuld have been great to see it, but the golf finishes at 2:30 am and channel 9 have to show that dumb american guy Dave Letterman instead of the footy show....great..

But good on the cheersquads for spreading the word..ther is no place that I would rather be than with a group of passionate magpie fans...and formwhat I have seen you guys are the most passionate of all..

Cheers
Joe

Post by Joe »

Bl##dy golf,I have always said never ruin a good walk with a game of golf.lmao
REGARDS
Mike
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Mike »

Well done Joffa. I was worried for a minute that they were going to make you shake hands with the Richmond guy and we don't need to see that sort of thing on semi-national television, there might be children watching.

But it didn't happen.

I thought Eddie's remark was a bit unnecessary, but great stuff and well done.
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Mike wrote: I thought Eddie's remark was a bit unnecessary, but great stuff and well done.
Yes, I agree with you there Mike!

Well done Joffa, your a Champ!
Elvira - Always Proud & Passionate
zoia

Post by zoia »

i think eddie cant be to bias cause he will cop it from the viewers and dont forget footy show is now scripted so i think joffa knew he was gonna cop a little abit of shit but it was all fun and games