Fools gold... carlton cs

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

clokefield_34

Fools gold... carlton cs

Post by clokefield_34 »

Who was that girl in the carlton cs with the gold on???
I think that it was a good way of telling us all that she knew carlton were going to get done. She must have alot of time on her hands to make that banner. I think the whole carlton cs have given up so they r having fun with the rest of the footy world. Its great to see that happen and carn the pies.
Todd
Joffa mate u look better in gold :wink: lol
-ViVa LoS cLoKeY-
JLC

Post by JLC »

Joffas is the WINNERS jacket........."the thing" in the C****** was wearing the LOSERS jacket a cheap imitation of Joffas. But i guess they gotta do something to take the focus off their PATHETIC football club.

Its great to see C****** suffering ;)

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
zoia

Post by zoia »

wat a loser i saw that, soon as she held up that banner cops all gathered around her
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

The C****** supporters are so bored and their team is so crap they have to look to the Collingwood cheersquad for their entertainment and to practice their banner making skills.

Totally pathetic!!

As said in a previous post, even though it may piss us all off and it totally derogatory, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

The seagulls hanging around the ground at 4.30 were more productive than their whole cheersquad together. Was definitely a case of "We can't hear the cheersquad sing" today.

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

lol yer sum ppl behind me were saying why is joffa in the carlton cheersquad? omg he is holding up a sign baggin himself!!! then they got it was sum chick from the scums cheersquad.....
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

Was it a female? If so she needs a shave real bad! Conversely if it was male, um is he the one who wanted to join the police force!!
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

I think you need to give credit where credits due. What she did was hilarious to say the least. If someone is going to parade themselves and be put on a pedestol by his peers then he also has to be ready to cop the flak, no matter what the flak is. I do not believe in public humilation though.
Full points to the chick for having the guts to make fun out of an otherwise dull day for Carlton.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
Joe

Post by Joe »

I thought it was funny.
How often do we give them stick.
It was aimed at Joffa but at all of us as he is a cs rep,I enjoyed it.
zoia

Post by zoia »

whois side are u on joe here common i mean a sick dickhead makes a flyer with joffas persaonal details on it
JLC

Post by JLC »

CAAS wrote:I think you need to give credit where credits due. What she did was hilarious to say the least. If someone is going to parade themselves and be put on a pedestol by his peers then he also has to be ready to cop the flak, no matter what the flak is. I do not believe in public humilation though.
Full points to the chick for having the guts to make fun out of an otherwise dull day for Carlton.
The "thing" had the guts to dish it out. The question is will the "thing" have the guts to cop it back. Why didnt the "thing" wear the jacket after the game i wonder ?? I personally hope the "thing" goes on the footy show and is shown up for the fool that they are. From what i have seen Joffa has copped it sweet and he cops more than anyone else. I can't wait till the shoe is on the other foot and the thing starts bitching.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

It wasnt called for and Joffa wasnt happy with it at all. Lets forget about the bloody scum and sucked in Filth we killed ya
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Dan 3:16

it only fun

Post by Dan 3:16 »

It only fun and games
well it's hurts to be called a wanker be anyone and yesterday it came back on Joffa which he knows it's all fun and games and probably laught after it happend.
Well it was funny to see it than see a fight!!!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
zoia

Post by zoia »

hey dan were u rite next to them when u took that or do u just have real good zoom on that camera
Joe

Post by Joe »

magpie_1983 wrote:whos side are u on joe here common i mean a sick dickhead makes a flyer with joffas persaonal details on it
Pull your head in mate.
Where in my post did I say that the fliers were acceptable.
You know I was talking about the gold jacket and sign.
You know me better than that mate.
You are Nicks "shock Jock".
zoia

Post by zoia »

look i know when u give it u have to be pre paired to cop it back but not a huge wanker sign of ur personal details passed around the ground, thats too far