Fools gold... carlton cs

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

JLC

Post by JLC »

Thats a fair point. However has Joffa ever made any of his "antics" personal ?? No i don't think he has. So why should Joffa have to cop personal abuse. To this stage the fun has been aimed at C****** FC.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
zoia

came out wrong

Post by zoia »

look im sorry but that came out wrong, no 1 deserves that, but are we 100% sure the personal details leaflets were handed out by carlton cs members, u cant make a big call like that unless u know for sure i anit stickin up for any of the scum but i know how it is getting blamed for stuff i dont do
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

JLC wrote:
CAAS wrote:I think you need to give credit where credits due. What she did was hilarious to say the least. If someone is going to parade themselves and be put on a pedestol by his peers then he also has to be ready to cop the flak, no matter what the flak is. I do not believe in public humilation though.
Full points to the chick for having the guts to make fun out of an otherwise dull day for Carlton.
The "thing" had the guts to dish it out. The question is will the "thing" have the guts to cop it back. Why didnt the "thing" wear the jacket after the game i wonder ?? I personally hope the "thing" goes on the footy show and is shown up for the fool that they are. From what i have seen Joffa has copped it sweet and he cops more than anyone else. I can't wait till the shoe is on the other foot and the thing starts bitching.

jlc
The "thing" is a chick known to many people at all cheer squads. I dont think there was anything wrong with what she did. She'll cop flak when its given. Like i said though, if your going to put yourself on public display, your going to get ridiculed.

I do not agree with the flyers though and i think Joffa should seek legal advice.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
Dan 3:16

Post by Dan 3:16 »

no i dont have zoom on my camera and yes i was next to her!!
But i do support Jeff (joffa) but it was funny that i took a photo of it!!!
Well why hasn't Jeff (joffa) posted anything??? :?: why are you seating back and watching this thread?? :?:
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
zoia

Post by zoia »

daniel i suggest u chuck that camera and get a better 1
wimmey

Post by wimmey »

If the shoe was on the other foot you'd all think it was hilarious
The Prototype

Post by The Prototype »

To be quite honest I haven't a problem with the banner, if that helps them get over the fact they were flogged then I guess that can take something out of the loss.

If the shoe was on the other foot you'd all think it was hilarious
Probably, atleast it wasn't a more harmful type banner, with even worse names on it then the word "Wanker"