So many Guests

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Dark Beanie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Dark Beanie »

No Dave, only log in went I have/want to.

It a habit I formed working in accounts & banking, don't keep logged in if you are not working, is bit of a security thing as well.
If you are foolish enough to be contented, don't show it, but just grumble with the rest. - Jerome K Jerome
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Dark Beanie wrote:No Dave, only log in went I have/want to.

It a habit I formed working in accounts & banking, don't keep logged in if you are not working, is bit of a security thing as well.
I understand that for Banking and stuff like that. Though they still get your Information anyway.

I leave myself logged on
I am Da Man
Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

I am Da Man
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Tell me about your likes and dislikes?

Post by 5150 »

With the fizzer of a day of at Windy Hill, the press are needing any type of scoop to fill the papers.

Expect front and back pages to run with DTM's big footy ban and some "laugh at carlscum" quotes

Middle pages will be filled with the new romance of Tannin and E while Lazza and Piesnchess debate who has seen more Collingwood loses and who hates St Kilda's John O'Dea more.

Cooking and beauty tips courtesy of the VPT include topics Pubic Hair - where has it gone and dim sims - super food or looks to much like a shaved ball sack?
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

^ Well, considering that The Age today is frontpaging scrotal reduction surgery ..... on the whole, it would be a nett improvement.
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

My Credentials are impeccable, I have to log in at times.
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Tannin wrote:^ Well, considering that The Age today is frontpaging scrotal reduction surgery ..... on the whole, it would be a nett improvement.
Id prefer ear reduction surgery, for Hird and Abbott. :P
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

M@®©

Post by M@®© »

Dave The Man

Post by Dave The Man »

thanks for Info
I am Da Man
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

It's ok Hal, you're legally here lol
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Oops. Too much data.
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

Journos mostly, alls they do is read forums now days to steal ''scoops''
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
Piesnchess

Post by Piesnchess »

Defender wrote:Journos mostly, alls they do is read forums now days to steal ''scoops''
YOU may have some truth there ! I recall a couple of years ago, one of my comments on the Pies- I think it was the Shaw betting thing- ended up as a quote in an Age article by some sports journo, saying " this is the sort of thing Magpie fans are saying now ". It just got lifted from my post, I had no idea until Jack pointed it out to me. :shock: :!:

Jezza
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

Piesnchess wrote:
Defender wrote:Journos mostly, alls they do is read forums now days to steal ''scoops''
YOU may have some truth there ! I recall a couple of years ago, one of my comments on the Pies- I think it was the Shaw betting thing- ended up as a quote in an Age article by some sports journo, saying " this is the sort of thing Magpie fans are saying now ". It just got lifted from my post, I had no idea until Jack pointed it out to me. :shock: :!:
WOW :shock: :shock:

Everyone would remember the Herald Sun story involving Joffa around late 2008 about the whole guns issue and he made a post back in November 2008 and before you know it was front page news a month later. Blind Freddy could see that the Herald Sun was trying to find a story over December and they obviously trawled through Nicks.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆