Picture from Bad Eggs Sunday 20th July

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dan 3:16

Picture from Bad Eggs Sunday 20th July

Post by Dan 3:16 »

To all that miss the preview of a great movies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
fan4collingwood

Post by fan4collingwood »

Shame the group shot isn't more clearer.....and taken from someone who "makes " the cameras as well!
Springa

Post by Springa »

Just wondering why me and macca didnt seem to know about the cs movie thing?????? :( :cry: werent we invited :?:
-------------------------------------------
-WOEY IS A LEDGEND-
-TAZZA RULES-
-BUCKS IS A CHAMPION-
-THE PIES ROCK-
-------------------------------------------
Joe

Post by Joe »

Grouse top that Dan.
wimmey

Post by wimmey »

Can anyone tell me what the selection criteria for tickets were?

Ask Voula the one who handed out the passes. well it was a shit turnout!!
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
JLC

Post by JLC »

Didn't you ask the people if they wanted to go before you gave out the passes ??

Neither i or 6 of my other friends who are in the cheersquad with reserved seats were offered any tickets. Based on the probability, cheersquad members had just over 1 in 3 chance of being offered tickets yet none of my group were.

Its a pity that these tickets were wasted and maybe more thought needs to given in the way these are distributed.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Well said JLC. None of my friends were offered either :?
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
wimmey

Post by wimmey »

I'm a legends and cheer squad member, some of the people who i sit with were sent tickets in the mail and were under the impression that Legend and Captain members were sent tickets..

Licca welcomed the Legend and Captain members and not the cs at the openning.
Legend and Captain members were sent tickets.. then voula handed them out of what the club gave her 85 doulble pass. they are haded out at banner making!! i got one as a thank you treat for helping the club on buckley clinic!!! there were alot of peolpe that missed out.

We on behalf cs committe member (even though i'm not on the committee) i send my apologies to to that missed out!!! And hopefully if movie ticket get passed down to us i will try to do the best to make sure that the rite people get the tickets.....
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
Rosewall Woman 3

Post by Rosewall Woman 3 »

Yeh, I was at the game Friday night, against Richmond, and they were handing them out to however was there. Asking if you could attend as they wanted people to turn up. Had to decline, was working the Sunday arvo. There wasn't any selection criteria, just if you were there about 40 minutes prior to the game. Glad you guys had a good time.
Davros

Post by Davros »

vamp7

Post by vamp7 »

Just to make things clear I was given the tickets from Anthony Trainer to pass out to the people that helped at the Buckley Clinic, for our time,and the rest to the people that help make the banner, wich I did.

It was not a Cheer Squad thing, if it was Cameron from the club would of contacted you all.
I was given approx 25 tickets, had 3 left at the Richmond game. Gave them to some lady and forgot to keep one for myself.lol... :P
As they were given out I made it clear that Anthony wanted the tickets to be used. If you couldn't make it pass them on.

So hands up the people that where given tickets and didn't come nor passed them on. Well I can name 20 easily :x :x So how do you all think I felt when I saw Anthony Trainer, an that only 8 Cheer Squad members turned up. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Licca did make a speach before the movie I didn't hear Cheer squad mentioned ...........
It was a sad turn out :cry: I guess Anthony should of delt with it a bit different, maybe left the tickets on the counter an let anyone interested take one .........
Anyway the Movie was funny..6 out of 10 I rate it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry JLC, Wimmey do I know you??????????
Miss you Jarrod...

Post by AGE »

Was just checking out this thread and noticed one of the pics didn't turn out and somebody wanted to see it clearer. So I thought I'd play aroudn with it.