Tannin Abusing Me

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Tannin Abusing Me

Post by Dave The Man »

Well seems lately when I post He/She just has a go at me every single time and I am sick of it :evil:
I am Da Man
Nick - Pie Man

Post by Nick - Pie Man »

Slap him on ignore, problem solved

(unless you're like me and can't resist seeing what he said)
Jezza
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

Come on Dave, lighten up mate. If you feel that Tannin's constantly having a go at you, then maybe you should use the ignore button against him, not that I believe you should anyway as it's important to have a diverse range of opinions in front of you even though you may disagree with them.

Dave, I really doubt Tannin is bullying you or targeting you deliberately. I know that he's made certain comments about the Wellingham thread and now with Miss_Lisey_Molloy's thread, but he wasn't actually verbally abusive about it. I think it's fair to say you made a mistake on the Wellingham thread as the overwhelming majority believe that booing Sharrod Wellingham on Friday night would be absurd. I find it hard to disagree with Tannin's viewpoint on this one, and in regards to 'the current affair' thread, I think you should have been more thoughtful about the fact that Lisey wants people to be aware of what her parents have been through recently and she thought the best way to spread the story was by posting in the GD section of the forum which is the most frequented section of the forum as opposed to VPT. Your point about it being posted in VPT was valid, but you should have been more sensitive about it.

Overall, I think you should just move past this Dave and as I said I doubt Tannin's deliberately targeting you. I've only known him to be an excellent poster and while I don't always agree with him on the footy or politically speaking all the time, it's fair to say he provides a worthwhile contribution to this forum and as a result I enjoying reading his posts.

From memory, I don't think this is the first time you've complained about your treatment on Nicks so maybe the constant whinging or the idea you've been targeted is a reflection of yourself as well.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
Proud Pies

Post by Proud Pies »

we all need to live with each other in this world.....Nick's is no different. If you don't like a poster, put him/her on ignore.
Jacqui © Proud Pies 2003 and beyond
Skids
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 30 times

Post by Skids »

Tannins perfect.... just ask him, never wrong, should be the president of the world. Should change his name though.. hmmm .... maybe GOOGLE, coz google knows everything too :wink:
Don't count the days, make the days count.