Making A Banner

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

RitchieColeRocks

Making A Banner

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyne would be able to give me some pics on making a banner.
It's just for Junior footy but I want to make it like the best banner Junior footy has ever seen, Something to remember.
Can anyone give me tips on what to use and the like?
I have a few idea's but...
"Carn the Pies"
Trippy Pie

Post by Trippy Pie »

Come down to banner night in Richmond on thursday and find out all the details for yourself.
RitchieColeRocks

Trippy Pie, if what I just detected was in fact a hint of sarcasm and rudeness GRRRR.
For your information I would crawl there on all fours to help out with making the banner if I thought it possible.
HOWEVER I have commitments, outside them commitments I honestly don't think it is safe for a young girl to be catching the train from the city alone at night, AND I am unable to drive there atm.
So I would love to get down there myself, I'd love to help out, I'd love to do alot of things, and next year I undoubtedly will
So thankyou FOR NOTHING.
"Carn the Pies"
Trippy Pie

Post by Trippy Pie »

Sorry just trying to be helpful.

I don't have the power of E.S.P, so knowing all those little details would have been a little hard to guess.

Perhaps you might be able to ask an adult if they could take you there if at all possible?
RitchieColeRocks

Hi, sorry it just seemed like you were having a good, and i really couldn't be bothered.
I would but it's like an hour away, and i'm not sure they'd be up for it.
I get my licence next week, but it'll be a while before i've got the braves to drive to teh city
but i'll see you all there next year for sure.
"Carn the Pies"