Chant for friday nights blockbuster at the dome!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

magpie willow

Chant for friday nights blockbuster at the dome!

Post by magpie willow »

Hey everyone i came up with a chant for this week i thought would be great when carey is up at full forward standing round at the cheersquad end and I will lead this chant as well if you want me to to the tune the here we go chant which we do many of chant to we could all go KELLY STEVENS KELLY STEVENS KELLY STEVENS KELLY STEVENS KELLY STEVENS KELLY STEVENS KELLY STEVENS and repeat and repeat it over and over i reckon it will shit him up the wall and hopefully we can kill thse crows what does everyone reckon good idea for a chant????? :lol:
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

magpie willow, i'm not so sure that that's the best thing to do. If you recall the wizard cup grand final, we absolutely gave it to Carey and it just spurred him on even more and he ended up kicking 4 goals (correct me if i'm wrong) and giving it back to us, so i'd probably refrain from doing that.
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Yeah mate maybe now sorry just an idea i would rather him not kick 4 goals then do the chant so if ya dont wanna do it we better not to be on the safe side!
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

;)
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
zoia

Post by zoia »

lol tessa i lvoe that idea
Peter

Not the brightest idea

Post by Peter »

Narr I wouldn't seep that low with the Kelly Stevens chant, we as an ARMY are bigger than him..he was so pumped against us in the Wizard Cup..his a dick wit he gets off on this type of crap. Lets spur on our boy CLOKEY his just played on the best Centre Half Forward going around in Brown and got toweld. We need to support our boys forget about the other crap its in the past.
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY