WHO IS THE PSYCHO IN THE CHEER SQAUD

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

GO RUPERT 10

WHO IS THE PSYCHO IN THE CHEER SQAUD

Post by GO RUPERT 10 »

has anyone noticed that there is a woman in the cheer sqaud who ill just say is a few rows short of a grandstand
shes about 60 ish has silver hair and i understand she got into an altercation with a girl i was sitting behing when the girl stood up on the seat after the siren and was assaulted by this woman which led into a guy i was sitting next to falling down
does anyone know who this woman is?
JLC

Post by JLC »

I saw the aftermath of what happened and psycho granny must be evicted from the cheersquad immediately. Psycho granny should leave these types of violent acts at the local RSL or Tabaret venue.

I trust the cheersquad will follow this matter through as the girl (Rach loves Lonie, i think) should not be subject to this sort of act.

Thank goodness Psycho Granny does not rely on a walking stick or heaven only knows what path of destruction this lady could have inflicted.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Yeah Rachel told me the story and this kind of stuff shouldnt be goin on in the cheersquad its fine to stand on the seat when were celebrating while our songs bein played so what this lady did is absolutely unacceptable!
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Its the first i have heard of it can someone who knows this person and anyone who saw what actually happend contact myself via mobile or email me or even PM via nicks board.

I have to ask though how far back in the squad are was this woman sitting and do we know for sure if she is a squad member

This complaint will be taken seriously and will be passed on to cameron at the club
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
JLC

Post by JLC »

Well the best person to ask would be Rach Loves Lonie and get her version of events.

Surely the easiest way would be for Cameron to look up his seating list and see who has the seat behind Rachael. Cameron could then pay her a visit at Collingwood v Essendon and get to the bottom of this mess.

I think an approriate penalty would be NO finals tickets for this lady and an apology given to Rachael.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

I have to disagree with Magpie-Willow comment "its fine to stand on the seat when were celebrating while our songs bein played" however, what the lady did was still unacceptable.

Perhaps taking her finals tickets might be a suggestion, or perhaps just refusing her entry to the Cheer Squad next season.
the game.

That kind of pushing is unacceptable, that's all anyone wants, to go to the football being able to walk, come home with broken bones... a BIG NO NO
and the old lady should have had more sence.
"Carn the Pies"
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Sorry about that comment cole Rachel is one of my friends if you guys like I will ring her and get the full story she isnt using nicks much anymore so it will be hard to PM her and get a reply so do you guys want me to ring her?
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Im haven a chat with her on msn now ill put the convo up on here ok lets hope we can get this sorted out thanks! :lol:
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Can someone please advise rach to ring cameron mckimm at the club on monday 9419 9222 if an assualt has taken place and rach has witnesses i would advise her to go to the police.
cheers
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Pally I will now ask her to ring Cameron tomorrow
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Thanx everyone, this lady had a mental problem and had a carer with her at the time...but i dont think thats a good enough excuse to go around hitting people and stuff...the carer didnt do anything, but did ask if i was ok at the end of it all, i dont blame her or anything! Everything i sed to will is what happened and i just hope it doesnt happen to anyone else... But yeh..i think i will just stay away from her in future!!!I also want to thank everyone that was there and helped stop it, or was just askin if i was ok at the end of it Leah,Todd,Aron,Brooke,Tara,Sheree,and everyone else who was realy nice, luv yaz all heaps!!o and to the guy who i pushed of his chair SORRY DUDE!!!! Thanx again everyone
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
JAMESMANSON

Post by JAMESMANSON »

I didnt see the incident but sit very close to this lady every week-so I can't relate my comments to the specific incident however...... The elderly lady is a died in the wool magpie supporter who is intellectually challenged and attends each week with a carer. She is socially stable and often communicates with a large number of people around her. Like all of us Collingwood is her "family" and I am constantly amazed each week at the passion and commitment this lady shows- she travels from the Sale area each and every week.

While as I said earlier I didnt see the incident it would be a tragedy if someone who probably gets more social interaction in a single Saturday with the Magpie faithful feels unwelcome at the football and stays away. This, from the posts I have read, seems to be a relatively minor skirmish which could have been avoided with a little more understanding on all parts. I thought standing on the seats wasn't allowed as part of the cheersquad rules and then there has been an over-reaction from the elderly lady involved.

As I said earlier she has been the modicum of good behaviour all year and is a wonderful person whose passion is the same as all of ours-COLLINGWOOD. I am immensely proud of our clubs inclusive nature at the moment and suggest to the girl who was struck that instead of steering clear of the woman that she instead approach the carer (perhaps with Tassie's (lesley's) involvement and seek to smooth this relatively minor incident over for the good of everyone. Compassion to each other is required-its what makes the Magpie Army so strong!!

THE ARMY UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED-GO PIES!!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

I understand that shes probably a nice person and everything, but i dont really want to have ne thing more to do with her! Sorry if that sounds harsh, but i think its best if i stayed away from her in future. My parents sed i shood not have been standing on the seat, and i accept that I shouldnt have been. They also told me not to go near her again, and they were pretty shocked that this happend. So not to be rude to her or anything, i think i would just rather steer clear of her from now on. It was a pretty scary experiance, one that i would not like anyone else or myself to have to go thru again.
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
lil Tazza

in response 2 physco lady

Post by lil Tazza »

Hi everyone, :shock:
This is the first post i have made on nicks and i just wanted 2 give my side of the incident as i'am a close freind of rach's and was one of the ppl standing in between rach and this lady. I didn't see what happend at first except that rach was pushed forward and so in reaction i got in between them. The lady looked crazy and was wanting 2 cause alot of pain and harm 2 rach, we have never had any problems b4 but the carer however informed me that there had been incidents at the football b4 involveing the elderly lady in question.
The carer also informed me that the elderly lady has an anger problem and sometimes goes into a frantic rage. So i ask the question 2 all involved in the cheersquad whether a lady with a proven condition such as this should be allowed 2 attend the cs??? :?: all the information that was passed onto me was from the carer of the lady...
thank you and i hope i have helped in someway!!
TaZzA iZ a GuN#20