WHO IS THE PSYCHO IN THE CHEER SQAUD

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

Thanx so much Aron, u rock dude!! Yes she does have a bad anger problem, i just hope she dun skits out on a lil kid or somthing! coz that would be the worst thing!
Luv rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

JAMES MANSON, i know of this woman as well cos i always see her at the football and I appreciate that she is a passionate supporter but it is WRONG to brush it aside and say more understanding was needed in the situation because she is mentally challenged. She did the wrong thing and it is totally unfair that a 15 year old girl is subject to a violent attack from this person no matter what her mental capacity is. I know its a shit of a situation and what can u do, but to say that its all ok and its not her fault cos shes 'not normal' is BULLSHIT! I will be PERSONALLY making sure that Rach doesnt go near this person again cos she was SCARY and my mate SHOULD NOT have to put up with that CRAP or be understanding. If she cant behave in an acceptable manner she either needs to have a carer who moniters her more closely or she shouldnt be there. Maybe her medicatio needs to be upped, i dont know.

Rach, kiddo u WERE NOT in the wrong standing on the seats. EVERYBODY does in throughout the CS and entire ground when the siren goes and Collingwood win so u werent in the wrong dude!

I am totally OUTRAGED by this incident because Rach is my best mate and I saw how shook up she was by the incident. I dont think she will wanna take it any further but i know she will be staying away from the woman in future.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

There is no excuse for anyone physically attacking anyone WHATSOEVER and i will speak to cam at the club personally

Siren gone, pies won, people standing on seats singing the club song no big deal with me.

It will be followed through dont worry rach but we need you to ring the club as well ok
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

aww thanx Brookie and Joffa :wink: I really appreciate it!!! U were right Brooke dude, im not goin to take this any further, but i just hope it dosnt happen again, as i sed b4, especially to a little kid or somthing. I just want one thing tho, i want her to get a better carer because the one she had was hopeless..im sorry, but she was. I understand that everyone will have different veiws on this, so i dun care if u stik up for her or woteva, say woteva u want i dun care! Thanx everyone for standing up for me, i luv yaz heaps
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
JLC

Post by JLC »

Maybe we can position Psycho Granny near the oppositions cheersquad.

You dont want a situation where people feel unsafe in the cheersquad as this will deter families from joining. The cheersquad is meant to be a family area.

Im sure Cam will act swiftly and the approrpiate course of action will be taken.

I would be appreciate if the outcome of this matter is posted in this topic so we can get a sense of closure on the isse :)

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

It will be followed through dont worry and everyone will be notified, everyone knows what the cheersquad stands for and what it has achieved
the complaint has been taken seriously.
PS can someone pleae tell rach to ring the club as a victim of this assault she needs to do that.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Fradam

Post by Fradam »

Sorry to hear that you were attacked Rach. It's not what you expect at the footy and shouldn't be tolerated.

On a light hearted note maybe we could put this lady next to the opposition cheer squad.

I myself was asulted at the football when the kids were kicking balls into the crowd and one came off hands and smacked me in the head.

On a serious note maybe this lady can be put somewhere where people don't stand on seats after the game so that she can see.
Do I look like the tech?
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

i was there on friday nite and saw the incident........me n sheree have neva jumped over the seats as fast as we did!! I can understand the ladies condition but every1 has to agree when u see a close mate of urs being assaulting by N E ONE u automatically think omg i got 2 get to them!

Thank god todd n leah jumped in and stopped it coz if had of continued others would have gotten involved.........i went home with rach friday nite and she put on a brave face but n e one who has been in her shoes can see how scary it is! There is no problem with standin on the seats EVERYONE does it!

After the game the lady was being hugged by a few close ppl and u could see she was upset by the incident but as rach is one of my good mates....it puts u in a hard situation! She really had no right to touch rach and this should not happen again! The lady had a carer but she claimed she was "to busy watching the football"...i think its a weak excuse and rach should get an apology out of it!

Luv ya rachie sorry the nite had to end like that for you sweety!!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
clokefield_34

Post by clokefield_34 »

I was sitting next to rach and after the game she stood up on her seat. And "the lady" said to rach, "Dont stand up, i'll tell cameron".
I told rach not to listen because everyone stands after the game and then she has pushed rach flying off her seat, grabbed her hair, and punched her in the face. I grabbed rach and kind of garded her and the ladys carer held the lady back. The lady had her eyes popped out and a fist was closed ready for the 2nd round. I think this is not good enough and this shouldnt happen in our cheersquad...
Todd
-ViVa LoS cLoKeY-
lil Tazza

Post by lil Tazza »

Thats exactly right Todd, it shouldn't happen. No one at all should fear for their safety at the footy just because some physco lady gets alil fustrated. I truely hope the appropriate action is taken 2 show that this sort of behaviour will not be tolerated.
Aron
Peter

We are all here for SUPPORT

Post by Peter »

Didn't see the incident was to busy STANDING on MY SEAT singing the song. :) It's a shame something like this has happened in a tight nit bunch of great people all supporting the one thing. The lady sits near my family at the G and is always well behaved. Something must have set of the FUSE. Let's hope they can sort this out, all I know is shes going to Sydney because I was eaves dropping better pack your padded jackets. LOL.
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Lol Peter. Yeah it is a shame and ive never seen her do anything wrong before but obviously something made her snap and if shes too unstable then we need to question how safe ot os for the CS to have her involved. Yep i sound harsh but so is life. People's safety is the main priority.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

The Carer is obviously aware of this lady's problems, then you have to ask yourselves Why this Carer did nothing to prevent or stop this incident from occuring. The Carer let it get out of control in the first place.
I can appreciate both sides but let it go. Until Magpie Willow questioned Rach about the incident she was obviously not too concerned.

Oh......and I'm almost 50 and I'm no Granny. lol.
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

That lady was frightening - the look in her eyes was just horribly scary and there were heaps of little kids around too.

It was awful to see - I find it sad considering her condition but at the same time, if I was in Rach's position, I'd be truly frightened.

:( So sad :(

Jen
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Totally agree Maggies 4 eva and Jen and i know Rach feels the same.