2000 Memberships

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

ZED

2000 Memberships

Post by ZED »

Has anyone got their membership renewal yet?
I was already paid up this time last year.
Interested to see the Colonial package.
Spook

Post by Spook »

I got an e-mail from Cam Howell saying that the membership renewels will be sent out in the next week or so.
Mich@el

Post by Mich@el »

I'll be getting my membership again (of course). However, has any other member noticed how the Collingwood administration (mates with) you around? Every year my family seem to get our reserved seat tickets and memberships at the ground for round 1!!! This is just too late, we haven't been able to use the memberships for the ansett cup.

This better not happen next season, with the new group format for the ansett cup...
eye

Post by eye »

I just got the pricing packages available to us. All I want to say is: Yes I want to support the club and see some games, BUT, what a f%^#ing rip off.
ZED

Post by ZED »

After picking myself off the floor, I am trying to work out a package that is not more than 20% dearer than last year.
Some warning of this type of increase may of helped some who now cant afford membership.
I was expecting to pay the same as last year.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Well i'm having second thoughts on paying up (well sorta). I joined 4 years ago at $95 now its $150..And I never go to a game. Being a country member i don't get the chance to get to the big smoke.
Anyway can someone tell me exactly what a Season ticket is? Just that i have never seen the exact details anywhere.
And who knows i just might show up one day. Image
paul

Post by paul »

Country memberships are available. Last season they were $55 and admitted to 5 home games as well as a few other benefits and functions for counrty members. It also gave membership of your local country supporter group.

Yes, I'm a country member and I know the punchline.