Sorry for posting about Voula

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dan 3:16

Sorry for posting about Voula

Post by Dan 3:16 »

I apologize for what I have posted in the past after have a disagreement with another cheer squad member. It wasn’t appropriate that I posted about another member and get all you people involve.
The people who know me will understand why I did what I did and know the true/real me for me.
Well I know that I won’t be happening again and Nick’s bulletine board should not be used for something stupid like I did in the past well I’m sorry to the people that read my post about Voula and I’m sorry for posting it on nick’s.
Sorry foxy for wasting your time!!
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Well said dan good stuff mate

I knew you were a class above those who have nothing better to do than take a low swipe at other people you are way better than a green monster moron who hides behind a keyboard and gutlessly label others because he or she aint got the brains to do anything else.

Thanks dan its the young ones like yourself who will take this cheersquad to a new level, it was good seeing you today at vicky park seeya in sydney mate.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Yeah good onya Dan that was very well said and you are a very good person and will be the future of the cs good onya mate! :lol:
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
foxy

Post by foxy »

no worries dan. good stuff.
JAMESMANSON

Post by JAMESMANSON »

Well said Dan- we are all UNIQUE as Frank Galbally said before the 1990 GF and we must accept diversity of opinion. You have showed a lot of class mate well done and keep posting the photos!! That said Im not sure about the new haircut though mate!!!!

Looking forward to hearing you leading a few chants in Sin-City... :D :D
Joe

Post by Joe »

dan you are a legend.
Nop more piggy backs though mate.
My chiropractor has never forgiven me.