Hird back, Thommo should walk !!

Use this forum for non-Collingwood related footy topics that don't relate specifically to any of the other forums. For non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar and for non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Piesnchess
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 72 times

Post by Piesnchess »

Donny wrote:This topic is clearly about Hird and Essendon.

It's NOT about Thompson's coaching future. Incidentally, his interest factor in coaching any club (after his present stint) would be somewhere below zero.
Not so donny, he was asked what happens if hird comes back, would he just relinquish the senior post, go back to second fiddle again, perhaps after getting them in the finals. He was very defensive, body language not good, said hed have to weigh up his options, see what might be available elsewhere or whatever. :? 8)
Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor, but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

ANNODAM wrote:All I can say if this saga was at COLL & it was Buckley everyone here bar one or 2 would stand by Bucks.
Not me..I'd want anyone who did that to our club out!
think positive
Has liked: 212 times
Been liked: 84 times

Post by think positive »

ANNODAM wrote:All I can say if this saga was at COLL & it was Buckley everyone here bar one or 2 would stand by Bucks.

So I wouldn't be too hasty in judging the ESS fans.

In any event, who cares what happens down at ESS, we need to concentrate on our own Club...
Not me, I'd want his head on a platter
You cant fix stupid, turns out you cant quarantine it either!