#28 Ben Sinclair

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

jackcass

Post by jackcass »

AN_Inkling wrote:Starting to look very good down back. Running out games better and becoming cooler with confidence. One of the toughest and most willing players on our list. I don't see any major problem with his kicking, he mostly hits his targets. Not as mistake ridden as Heater, Toovey (at certain stages) or even Young.
This!
neil
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 21 times

Post by neil »

AN_Inkling wrote:Starting to look very good down back. Running out games better and becoming cooler with confidence. One of the toughest and most willing players on our list. I don't see any major problem with his kicking, he mostly hits his targets. Not as mistake ridden as Heater, Toovey (at certain stages) or even Young.
Cannot see anything in this I disagree with.
Has the speed we need to cover the oppositions fast small forwards.
Carlscum 120 years being cheating scum
Museman

Post by Museman »

Its' his head rather than his actual skills that still worries me...still panics at times.
The very best NEVER do, about 3 mins to go in the 2nd he picks up the ball in a scrimmage at half back and proceeds to handball it 6 inchs to harry..who loses the ball in a tackle and is penalized.

Make or break season for mine, people say improving all the time, but I see the same old inconsistencies, I have seen him play as well or better than last night on several occasions.
djjim

Post by djjim »

Wow we talking about last nights game u guys are easy pleased so no one saw how many times he fk up killed us in defence start of last quater we were running towards goal he got caught becouse had no idea what he was trying 2 do ..if we cont to pkay those skillless players ben sinclair no wonder we wilk be a very ordanary side dnt get carried away with last night we got smashed last week bye a good side lol lol use have made sinclair sound like a gun seriously Brain dead
sixpoints

Post by sixpoints »

djjim wrote:Wow we talking about last nights game u guys are easy pleased so no one saw how many times he fk up killed us in defence start of last quater we were running towards goal he got caught becouse had no idea what he was trying 2 do ..if we cont to pkay those skillless players ben sinclair no wonder we wilk be a very ordanary side dnt get carried away with last night we got smashed last week bye a good side lol lol use have made sinclair sound like a gun seriously Brain dead
How many times in the last Q did Sydney bomb it forwards for us to easily mark and then set up our own play? From what I recall, I'd say at least 5 times.
Early in the last Q when Sinclair was running forward, he hesitated as even the commentators stated that ahead of him was nothing but Swans players who were playing the extras in defence. Sure he hesitated & got run down and yes it looked bad. However given the context it was explanable. However Sydney continually bombed it to us regardless and played directly into our hands.
I think you have have a rather myopic view of Sinclair's play. Also your spelling, grammar and punctuation are atrocious.
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by Big T »

djjim wrote:Wow we talking about last nights game u guys are easy pleased so no one saw how many times he fk up killed us in defence start of last quater we were running towards goal he got caught becouse had no idea what he was trying 2 do ..if we cont to pkay those skillless players ben sinclair no wonder we wilk be a very ordanary side dnt get carried away with last night we got smashed last week bye a good side lol lol use have made sinclair sound like a gun seriously Brain dead
No speaka da English?
Buon Giorno
roar
Been liked: 3 times

Post by roar »

Was good last night, no doubt. Had a few stuff ups (as did everyone else) but did plenty of good, too. Still too early to tell if he'll make it, IMO, but he is improving so there's definitely a chance.
kill for collingwood!
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

fwiw, 18 disposals at 82.4 % efficiency. 2 clangers.

By comparison, Beams has 30 possies at 46.7% and 4 clangers.

Both busted their arses. Both teams struggled with the pressure.

I'd say Sinkers was pretty handy
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
King Malta

Post by King Malta »

King Malta

Post by King Malta »

Mugwump wrote:
djjim wrote:Did all u tools see sinclair start of last quater fuken clowns what a dud
(.....Hits ignore button and continues in thread to non-troll posts...)
Think I'll join you there mate.
What'sinaname
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Post by What'sinaname »

Please learn how to punctuate before you post again. This post was very hard to read.
Fighting against the objectification of woman.
Big T
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 58 times

Post by Big T »

What'sinaname wrote:
Please learn how to punctuate before you post again. This post was very hard to read.
Go easy on Buddy, he's having a hard time atm
Buon Giorno
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

Well, someone has "no idea what he was trying 2 do". Next time you want to make a contribution here, I suggest the following handy three step plan:

(1) Decide what it is you wish to communicate.
(2) Take a few minutes to find a pen, pencil, typewriter, or computer.
(3) Find someone willing to teach you how to read and write.
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
Tannin

Post by Tannin »

Back to serious business now. I reckon Ben Sinclair might just become the new Ben Johnson: fast, courageous to a fault, versatile, universally reviled for bad disposal long after, through relentless application and will to improve, he has lifted his disposal efficiency up to be amongst the highest in the club.

I am NOT saying Sinclair has done that or that he is the new Ben Johnson, just that he seems to be headed in that direction. Keep working on it, young Sinclair, if (like BJ) you can dedicate yourself to mastering disposal and concentrating 100% on every kick to make it as accurate and damaging as a kick can be, you'll play a lot more games in black and white stripes.
�Let's eat Grandma.� Commas save lives!
Doc63

Post by Doc63 »

Channel 7 news reported that he tweaked a hammy during the last quarter.
I hold a cup of wisdom, but there is nothing within.