The Craziest Offer to end all offers

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

joffa_the_man_in_gold

The Craziest Offer to end all offers

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Get ready for the end of season cheer squad party, which will include $1000 minium on the bar and food for everyone and not to mention special appearences from Collingwood players. It all happens Friday the 29th of August at the glamerous Hilton Hotel straight after the round 22 Collingwood Essendon Blockbuster at the G.

Now you may ask how do we get to the biggest after match party in the history of the AFL/VFL competition.

EASY

Simply hurry into to your closest Crazy John's Store and connect yourself or a friend to Crazy John's before Friday. If we get 50 connections by then we have a party and for every extra connection we get another $20 put on the bar. Make sure when you connect you quote your membership number to the Crazy Johns assistant.

An announcement will be made at 7.00 on Friday Night in the Cheer Squad area as to whether we have reached the target.

And remember Crazy John's is by far Australias leading mobile phone retailer and the number 1 supporter of the Collingwood Cheer Squad.

Any queries phone Cameron McKimm at the club 9473 4206.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

How close did we get to the last offer?

The one where if we got 200 connections we would get sent to the sydney game for free?

Did we even get over 100 connections? lol
zoia

Post by zoia »

i bet we didnt get even 25 connections
RitchieColeRocks

Post by RitchieColeRocks »

i'm going to be getting a new phone really soon and most likely through crazy johns but i'm not in the c/s so it won't benifit.
if i do decide to get my butt into gear (which is doubtful) i'll get a number off someone.
"Carn the Pies"
Carders

Post by Carders »

yh i only connected to crazy johns two weeks ago, damn it! I got the free dinner at Anthonys resteraunt though! :D
Side By Side We Stick TOGETHER..............
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

magpie_1983 wrote:i bet we didnt get even 25 connections
heheh we should be taking bets on the cheersquad connections by seasons end! lol
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Well get off your arse paul and make this thing bloody work and dont forget mate crazy johns sponsor the cheersquad to the tune of ten thousand smackers.

I will again go to moderators with your pathetic negative one liners!!!
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

zoia

Post by zoia »

Well i would have joined to crazy johns but i recently joined with optus shame we wernt given much noticed otherwise i would have went to telstra
joffa_the_man_in_gold

magpie_1983 wrote:Well i would have joined to crazy johns but i recently joined with optus shame we wernt given much noticed otherwise i would have went to telstra
You dont have a bloody clue do ya mate ?? crazy johns sponsor the cheersquad your a squad member and you get on here and belittle a fantastic promotion that can only give everyone a great time i suggest next time mate you open your gob you put your brain into some sort of function...your post has probably put an end to what we have tried to achieve.

Joffa Corfe

London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Pehaps Joffa, our friend is confusing connections to a mobile phone network with the number of connections his brain cells make with each other on any given day!

Good luck with the promotion!
Springa

Post by Springa »

Are you in a bad mood Joff? :P jk
-------------------------------------------
-WOEY IS A LEDGEND-
-TAZZA RULES-
-BUCKS IS A CHAMPION-
-THE PIES ROCK-
-------------------------------------------
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

Poor Paul, he really doesn't have a clue.