Collingwood TAFE Hairdressing School Coiffures

This is a Collingwood Bulletin Board - use this forum for general, Pies-related topics. For other footy topics, use Nick's Other AFL forum, and for non-footy sporting topics please use Nick's Sports Bar. For non-sporting topics please use the Victoria Park Tavern.

Moderator: bbmods

Flashman

Post by Flashman »

collie dog wrote:Shocking! :shock:

Try kicking a few goals before you lairise Travis.
It is a "hair don't"more so than a "hair do" but Trav has kicked 204 goals in his last 79 games so he's entitled to get whatever hair cut he wants I reckon.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

Is that lairise or hairrise?
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
Greening gold
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Re: Cloke's hair cut

Post by Greening gold »

Neil Appleby wrote:'Two Dogs' Cloke sported a radical new look at training today. I spoke about it in my training report but couldn't get a clear snap. Somebody did though :D
It's bullshite. It's credible that he could have shaved the sides of his head but the hair left behind didn't grow that quickly. Someone's taking the p1ss.
If you used to barrack for the 'Pies, you never barracked for the 'Pies.
HAL
Been liked: 3 times

Post by HAL »

Who, specifically?
September Zeros

Re: Cloke's hair cut

Post by September Zeros »

Greening gold wrote:
Neil Appleby wrote:'Two Dogs' Cloke sported a radical new look at training today. I spoke about it in my training report but couldn't get a clear snap. Somebody did though :D
It's bullshite. It's credible that he could have shaved the sides of his head but the hair left behind didn't grow that quickly. Someone's taking the p1ss.
I think you'll find it's quite real.
No Pressure, No Diamonds

They used to be a happy team at hawthorn.

Post by AN_Inkling »

I reckon it looks good.
Well done boys!
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

It's a real "dont mess with me" attitude haircut. I don't mind the psychological thinking behind it..... 8)

Post by 1061 »

Flashman wrote:

It is a "hair don't"more so than a "hair do" but Trav has kicked 204 goals in his last 79 games so he's entitled to get whatever hair cut he wants I reckon.

Yeah I guess 2.5 goals a game might seem like a great average in a soccer team!

That average puts him in the same 3rd tier forward league as Hall, Sav, Longmire.
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

ahh coming from a collie medalist!
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

it seems I've stumbled into the E! News forum?
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.
Flashman

Post by Flashman »

1061 wrote:
Flashman wrote:

Yeah I guess 2.5 goals a game might seem like a great average in a soccer team!

That average puts him in the same 3rd tier forward league as Hall, Sav, Longmire.
3rd tier?

Ones a multiple all Australian and premiership captain, ones a Coleman medallist and near century goal kicker and the others a Copeland trophy winner (like Trav) who led our goal kicking for 7 consecutive years. Most clubs would love to have a 3rd tier player like these and Trav in their side.

The days of fat arsed full forwards kicking centuries of goals because of open forward lines, one on one contests and getting hit lace out on the lead 35 metres out a dozen times a game are over.

Perhaps you didn't notice and are still only capable of judging a forwards worth by goals kicked only, which is fine if it was 1992 but it isn't and it isn't.
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:it seems I've stumbled into the E! News forum?
Haha, couldn't help but feel the same. Big picture of him and his new haircut at the top of the Herald Sun site on the night of the budget of doom; but yeah, what can you expect?

I'll say this much: as footballing haircuts go, it's pretty newsworthy. ;)
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange
Jezza
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

That's horrendous but if he kicks 7.0 straight tonight who am I to judge :P
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
collie dog

Post by collie dog »

Cloke should have the remaining hair on his head shaved off after tonight's performance. Then he should be dipped in tar and coated with chicken feathers.

They have a name for people like this out back of Bourke. If you look like a fool you are a fool.
Rain or hail, I wag my tail
Mr Miyagi
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 113 times

Darcy’s new haircut

Post by Mr Miyagi »

Club social media team posted pics of Darc’s new hair cut on Facebook, and immediately thought of the video game Witcher 3. Needs to dye his hair white though. If he’s half as good as Gerald of Rivia, Darc is going to be a legend. Just keep the unicorn stuff out of the papers!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... A&usqp=CAU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.