Small and Dutch, will miss him Very Much!!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Peter

Small and Dutch, will miss him Very Much!!

Post by Peter »

Just a small note to say how the AFL has set upon us again this year. Wayne Jackson hates seeing Victorian clubs succeed. What happened to Dutchy Holland this week was an absolute disgrace. Why didn't our X boy Willo have to face the tribunal. In the end he was the one with the two short jabs to start procedings. If some bloke jabbed me two times under the chin, I would deck him as well.
What a shame Holland will miss these 2 big games. Yeah he was guilty of stricking, but what about Willo nothing c'mon lets get serious.
For all those that saw the game against Sydney not only did we play the 22 Swans we played 3 umpires that refuse to give us a free kick. The amount of times that we got slid into our backs was a disgrace. Not to mention the time keeper who decided to fall asleep for 2 mins 43 secs at the 13.20 mins remaining in the last qtr. I could not believe what I was seeing the clock was frozen for not 1 or 2 secs or even a minute it was stuck for 2 1/2 mins. Can you imagine what would have happened if we had of lost the game. Hopefully this week something in white/pink/yellow/orange etc will be on our side for a change, there is a first time for everything. Maybe just maybe TAZzA will get a free kick this week. See you all on Friday night!! Go the Mighty Pies!!
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
zoia

Post by zoia »

yeah peter i think the umps would be in yellow this week