Magpie radio, again this Sunday

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dr. Rock

Magpie radio, again this Sunday

Post by Dr. Rock »

3NRG 99.3 FM will again be the site of Magpie Radio 8-10pm this Sunday.
With Joffa and myself the finals will be discussed analysed,rediculed and summed up!
Last show saw London Dave calling in as well as others.
There will be the obligatory Bruce Springstein song for GeoffryPie and of course any other requests, just let me know!
The phone number is 9218 3336 so give us a call and we'll give you a mention/cheerio.

Hopefully we will have a player in the studio so make a point of tuning in (pre tuning is good so you can grab the frequency on your radio) and joining the magpie experience.
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

hehe thanks mammamia, it's always good hearing bruce on the radio, how bout a bit of dancing in the dark or badlands ;)
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
Peter

Request

Post by Peter »

Listened to the last show, it was great. Also played me my request which was much appreciated..this time my request is.

The Final Countdown ( Europe) meaning on Sunday we will be 27 days away from Glory. "Fingers Crossed"

Or Holy Grail...just brings back those heart beats from last year.

Thanks Guys Looking Forward to it again.

Pete
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

You got it Peter! Final countdown will be on for you!
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

Is this radio station available all over melbourne ? im in Nth Croydon can we pick it up here ?
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Pies4Premiers wrote:Is this radio station available all over melbourne ? im in Nth Croydon can we pick it up here ?
Darren will have to answer that one honestly the last show was fantastic and we welcome people to call in and say g'day and we will be playing requests and talking about our finals campaign in fact we will talk anything and everything about the pies !!
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

Pies4, try it at 99.3 fm, it can be picked up all over town, but because our output is limited it has trouble going through hills etc.I have trouble at times and i live 30 k's from the station, but i'm told in frankston, and other metro areas and country area up north like Bendigo.Ballarat it is clear. I'm pretty sure north clayton would be ok, but if you have trouble i suggest lock it in when you can pick it up and then it is there for you.Makes it easier. Note this is temporary, next month we are moving and the aerial will be a further30-40 feet higher.
Cheers
M@®©

Post by M@®© »

thanx mama
pixii

Post by pixii »

It sounds like a heap of fun, good on ya's for organising it! would i be able to tune in from torquay?

-EDDIE FOR PM-
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

Pixii try it before hand but i reckon you'd have a good chance.I interviewed a guy from the victorian canine association a few months back and we got calls from Geelong which was good!
Any requests anyway pixxii?
99.3 nrg is the frequency to put a smiel on your dial!

ps i remember during that interview we were discussing dog breeds and the guy held up a chart of dog breeds and started talking about them..of course he could see them and i could see them ..... but....
I had to keep on interrupting him and say 'now what i'm looking at is...
The others from the station thought it was pretty funny...
zoia

Post by zoia »

damm i cant get it on my radio at home and im from templsetowe and i cant get it on my fone either maybe i will have to jump on my roof or somthing lol
Joe

Post by Joe »

magpie_1983 wrote:damm i cant get it on my radio at home and im from templsetowe and i cant get it on my fone either maybe i will have to jump on my roof or somthing lol
What sort of hardware are you running,a bloody transistor.
Get a radio with at least an 80cm aerial and you should be right.
DidakinthePocket

Post by DidakinthePocket »

Hey,

Can this be listened to on the net???
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

We wish tazza! I don't think we can go on the net - yet.Sorry mate! Perhaps if demand is still high we can talk to commercial station for an hour a week next year? Who knows? As it is 3nrg is a community station and i have 4 years part time experience. I reckon we do a good show the other week, Joffa and I and i reckon the other djs are great and take pride in their shows.
If someone can put it on the night from a remote site that would be great but its a bit too advanced for me to see how.
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

I can sort of here music but cant make out anything wont be able to listen tonight cos i wont know what you guys are talking about you will sound like you talking Indonesian LOL PALLY! :lol:

But Joffa told me to ring in so I will and say hi to my pally and we will have a good chat on air about them mighty magpies I cant wait! :lol:
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!