CS allocation of finals tickets

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

MissMagpie_20

CS allocation of finals tickets

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Im just wondering what happens with the allocation of finals tickets for CS members. Is it the same as last year when Kerrie allocated tickets, like do we all get a ticket gauranteed or is it a lucky ballot becuase of the reduced MCG capacity? I know its a lucky ballot for the GF if we make it, but what about all the other finals? Im fine because im a social club member anyways but im worried about my mum, brother, best friend and boyfriend.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

I reckon you should ring cam at the club he will no doubt have all that info right now..seeya friday night say hi to todd for me ;)
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

you'll find that those with a reserved seat are gauranteed a ticket. Theres about 150 reserved seats. The cheer squad is allocated about 200-250 seats.
If it does not happen this way, I'll bet that the "usual" group of people will be guaranteed a seat.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
Peter

Post by Peter »

Doesn't everyone who is in the cheersquad have a reserved seat.?? Meaning the thing that is on the back of the Season Ticket?? Starting to stress out now...surely we as CS members will get looked after. But knowing the AFL they will probably give us about 20 tickets haha
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
JLC

Post by JLC »

Well it should be the people with reserves seats that get a ticket. However for both interstate matches this year i have missed out on cheersquad tickets for some reason.

Its all about COMMUNICATION. Lets hope more than just the front two rows find out about the allocation of finals tickets.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

JLC wrote:Well it should be the people with reserves seats that get a ticket. However for both interstate matches this year i have missed out on cheersquad tickets for some reason.

Its all about COMMUNICATION. Lets hope more than just the front two rows find out about the allocation of finals tickets.

jlc
It'll be those in the "know". Like most other things.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Well one thing can be put to bed right now if you aint a cheersquad member you will not get any FINALS TICKETS...FULL STOP

And in keeping with being the greatest cheersquad ever in our history and the league..if any member of the squad misses out on a finals ticket because of AFL ticket allocations ( not collingwood ) i will gladly hand over my finals ticket because in this cheer squad at long last we all bloody care about one another.
cheers everyone
joffa

PS any concerns and ring cam at the club
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
zoia

Post by zoia »

but then u will miss out joffa
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Thanx for the info Joff, ill give Cam a call tomorrow morning b4 Uni. Oh and Todd says hi back :wink:
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

Spoke to Cameron yesterday and he said that he'll be giving out flyers re: final tickets at the game on Friday night.
jessa

Post by jessa »

Thanks JBJ. I'm stressing so bad.
PieGirl#18

Post by PieGirl#18 »

Yep I rang the club several times on Monday and by the time someone actually decided to return my call all they said was there will be papers handed out Friday, They are giving people heaps of time to get organised hey :roll:
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

Yer im stressing too.....i wasnt a member last year but i got a seat at the pies vs adel game even thou it was the top of the southern stand!! I just wanna get a seat no matter where it is:)
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
zoia

Post by zoia »

tara u have no chance this yr
Joe

Post by Joe »

magpie_1983 wrote:tara u have no chance this yr
How do you know Paul,you Larry.