What will I do cant get the radio!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

magpie willow

What will I do cant get the radio!

Post by magpie willow »

Hey everyone!

I just tuned me radio into 99.3 but all I am getting is fuzzy buzzing so will I or will i not be able to get the station ready for tonight?

Any help will be great I missed the last one cos i didnt know the station and now I cant get any reception so does anyone know what I should do?

I am from East Ivanhoe anyone who knows where that is do you reckon i will have any chance of picking it up?
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

LOL good one Tess! :lol:

Nah but seriously if anyone can figure out a way how I am goin to get the station please help
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Does the radio station have a website? Cos if they do they would surely have a web steaming capability on it...
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

Guys big apology here, i got a phone call at 5pm ,and technical difficulties mean the staion will be off air till tomorrow sometime. I am very embarressd as i'd teed up Joffa to come on. I guarantee it will be on next sunday now, i will swap with my mate for same time 8-10pm.
Again sorry everyone, i hate stuffing people up.
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

LOL mate i just got off the phone with Joffa came back on here was about to put this post on and you beat me to it! :evil:

Anyways Joffa will get the nite off and be rearin to go next week it will be great ill ring next week!

Now my pally and I can have our Sunday Night at the movies its very exciting!
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!