the PINK supporters

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

taco girl

the PINK supporters

Post by taco girl »

during the sydney trip the 'rowdy' bus was all privileged to witness the pink haired pies. I just thought that i'd say how amusing that was and that we should see a return of the Pink duo. we can call them pinky and the brain. They can decide who the brain is. but pinky was always my favourite character. :wink:
Dan 3:16

Post by Dan 3:16 »

Well i need to take the credit due to me being the one who did it to Pinky(Paul) it all fun and games when traveling with the cheersquad.
As you know i was draw on people's face with was fun to see!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope you have a ball of an time taco girl who ever you are!!!!!
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
zoia

Post by zoia »

lol i thought this was giving shit to me lol its all fun and games till someone loses a eyes next time it will take 4 ppl to hold me
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

no comment
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
Joe

Post by Joe »

Geoff and Paul was that your real hair color?
zoia

Post by zoia »

geee im slow how does everyone know who she was talkin about grrr
taco girl

Post by taco girl »

i had a fantastic time at sydney. being scared to go to sleep on the bus was another story. but i must say paul, pink really does suit you. :wink: much better than blonde. have you thought about something more permenent? :lol: hehe

Go Pies. The future is black and white, so is the present. :mrgreen:
chicky_babe_29

Post by chicky_babe_29 »

I can safely say that it was a joke and i know a certain person didn't find it funny and to that person I am sorry, you know who you are. But I have to say one thing it looked better on Geoff than it did on Paul. Sorry paul but it's truth. :) Anyway it was a joke and I hope everybody had fun on the trip :D i know I did
taco girl

Post by taco girl »

well said chicky babe. there was no offence meant to be caused. just fun. i think we can all drink to that! cheers! :D
zoia

Post by zoia »

i wouldnt want pink to suit me anyways so none taken ehehe as i say all fun and games to someone loses a eye