Can you show some respect PLEASE..re finals tickets

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

joffa_the_man_in_gold

Can you show some respect PLEASE..re finals tickets

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Its finals time and we know everyone desperately needs a ticket and we all can appreciate that..now we dont know if every single person who has sat with the cheersquad throughout this year and helped with banner making and in general just helped in making this cheersquad the best cheersquad in the business will be guaranteed a ticket..we are aware some people at the start of the season have obtained a cheersquad membership for the sole purpose of getting a finals ticket come finals time.

These very same people have done little work and havnt even sat with cheersquad during the home and away season....it would be a crying shame to see new faces in the squad come saturday night at the expense of those who have done the hard yards.

Would you please respect the efforts these people have made during the season in making the collingwood cheersquad the greatest cheersquad.
I know at this moment a lot of squad members are feeling a little hurt and confused at those who have done jack shit and these very same people think they have a right to finals tickets

A little respect please !!!
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

Argh now after reading this I'm very nervous and confused.

I just knew this would happen.
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Jen

You have sat with the squad the whole season and have been a great supporter of cheersquad people such as yourself have no problems
cheers
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

i'm not a cheersquad member but i was wondering where abouts is the cheersquad sitting? as i just got a ticket to the game which is M4 row e which looks like its behind the goals or so the ticketmaster people said.

looking forward to the game
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

MM - you got a good position!

And if we are behind the goals... (I'm assuming we are - finished higher, 'home' team) then you'll be two bays from our usual position. We all sit in M2.

... join in the chants when you hear them...! ;)
HANDS OFF OUR JUMPER

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Its a disgrace to think that people would do such a thing...Grrrr makes me angry thinking bout it!
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
Christian_family5

finals

Post by Christian_family5 »

i would be most upset if i missed as well so have faced north bent and prayed to allah so as my whole family can be a part of the great pies march to victory and for what it is worth the c/s is the best place to be for the home and away season even the bus trips away not as an individual not just my family the the whole c/s family :mrgreen:
Joe

Re: finals

Post by Joe »

Christian_family5 wrote:i would be most upset if i missed as well so have faced north bent and prayed to allah so as my whole family can be a part of the great pies march to victory and for what it is worth the c/s is the best place to be for the home and away season even the bus trips away not as an individual not just my family the the whole c/s family :mrgreen:
People like me do not deserve tickets as I do very little for the club.
You and your family deserve tickets Allan as you work endlessly,you are no doubt guaranteed them.
tazzafan

updated news

Post by tazzafan »

ive just been told that the afl has allocated 281 cheersquad ticktes for this weeks coming game,therefore all cheersquad members are guaranted a ticket
cobood

Post by cobood »

We have 301 members in our book..... and only 281 tix??
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
vamp7

Post by vamp7 »

Yes thats right tazzafan, there is no need for any cheer squad member to be worried 281 tickets have been issued to us , a guaranteed ticket for each member for this week.
Tickets can be collected and payed for this wednesday at victoria park, remember to bring your cheer squad I.D,as well.

""Let's get loud and stay loud saturday night""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Miss you Jarrod...
DidakinthePocket

Post by DidakinthePocket »

Joe,

People like you should just go and follow Carlton, thats where all the FOOLS are
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member
zoia

Post by zoia »

omg dont take joe for real his just joking around and u take gim as if his telling the truth lol. his been to 19 games cut him some slack
CAAS

Post by CAAS »

cobood wrote:We have 301 members in our book..... and only 281 tix??
And those with reserved seats have priority. After that, I dont know what they do. I wouldnt worry too much, everyone will get a ticket. If you filled out the form on Friday night or have already spoken to cam you should have no dramas.
With the 301 members, there's a fair amount of people that only buy a m/ship with the CS to help them out, they too, do not sit with them.
As for my reserved seat, it has been used all year by kids who only wanted to feel apart of the Collingwood group. It has not been empty at all this year.
Last edited by CAAS on Tue Sep 02, 2003 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the premiers
The mighty premiers
and we are mental, and we are mad
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
Springa

Post by Springa »

I wont be able to pick up my tickets until after school at like 4.30 do u recon there will be still any left?? :?
-------------------------------------------
-WOEY IS A LEDGEND-
-TAZZA RULES-
-BUCKS IS A CHAMPION-
-THE PIES ROCK-
-------------------------------------------