cheersquad seating for saturday

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

pies4ever

cheersquad seating for saturday

Post by pies4ever »

i just read on the heraldsun site the the magpie CS has to sit in the northern stand forward pocket area for saturday night game against brisbane,they said the reason behind this is because of brisbane will be running out of the southern stand and the magpies running out of the other stand,i think thats bloody stupid really,has anyone else heard much about this??

cheers bryan..!!
zoia

Post by zoia »

i think its a load of crap, but we cant complain we r gonna be there who cares where we sit, but i must admit we have no room for our legs in northern stand
pies4ever

Post by pies4ever »

i agree with you magpie_1983,but the main thing is that we the magpie army are there in full force to witness a great magpie win on saturday night..

cheers bryan..!!
punkologist

Post by punkologist »

it wont matter because the lions cs will be small and wont have much to cheer about, the magpie army will overwhelm them
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

I think i remember that there was much feuding over the use of which change rooms went to who for the Grand Final....Anyone remember that?
stik35

Post by stik35 »

Yeah, last year Brisbane had a good old whinge so this year they kept them happy.

I don't give a rats tossbag which changerooms Brisbane do or don't have but I think our Cheersquad should have the right to sit behind the goals - NOT theirs!
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

I agree about the leg room...there is none! :(
cobood

Post by cobood »

Yea Stik I agree with you ..... but then could be a good omen as everytime we played Brisbane and sat in our RIGHTFUL PLACE.... we got done..... maybe this time all that will change with our change..... think positive ppl..... GO THE MIGHTY PIES!!!
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

Exactly....id give up my LEGS just 2 sit in the cheersquad but im happy where i am........just remember it doesnt matter we we sit or where brisbane sit coz it wont effect the outcome of the match!!

Just be loud and be proud and cheer extra loud to show brissy that they can have our changeroom they can have our cs area but they CAN NEVA have our voices and just shut them up!!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
Eva_Cloke

Post by Eva_Cloke »

Can you at least spell correctly when you try to bag us
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

LOL!!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
CQ

Post by CQ »

just remember brisbane (and sydney) are the AFLs love children so of course theyre guna get the best spot.
Joe

Post by Joe »

tessa403 wrote:Having lived in Adelaide for a while, Port Adelaide is like lets say a combined Broady(sorry Ed), Cranbourne(sorry any CFC peoples living there), Geelong-corio(Tracey, Peter sorry) all together in a smaller suburb compacted in like garbage. The just breed out of boredom normally family within family, a social experiment Mad Max could have been based on.
Come on Tessa the socio-economic envirionment of teams and their supporter background has absolutely no relevance to them as a footbal team or supporters.
It is Ok to joke about this but statements that belittle the poor economic status of individuals is not welcome in my opinion.
To put down suburbs and then say sorry and then do it with other suburbs is rather hypocritical.
I am sure that a lot of Collingwood supporters live in these areas as well and even supporters of other teams that are great people.
Lest not get personal in regards to these matters.

Certainly as collingwood people the last quality we want to have is that we are elitist because of our financial situation which often relates to our geographic residing location.

Mad Max experiment hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Thats a bit harsh is it not.

We are the best sporting club in Australia as we welcome all,please lets not be prejudiced or partial in regards too these forementioned areas.

CHEERS