Footy Fans Survey

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Rach20

Footy Fans Survey

Post by Rach20 »

In today's Herald Sun they have parts of the Footy Fans Survey. One of the topics is best looking plyer in the AFL. Chris Tarrant came in forth just behind Matthew Lloyd. Which is a joke he would have to be one of the ugliest. Also in top 16 were Shane Woewodin, Paul Licuria and Brodie Holland. Collingwood had the most sexiest players in the top 16. :lol:
Good old Collingwood Forever
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

yay! i always knew the pies had the hottest team :P....matthew lloyd hotter than tazza??!?!?! um NO! can u post the top 10 pplleeaassee?
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe doesnt surprise me. Collingwood are absolutely beautiful. But how Matty Lloyd can be so high up is soooooooo beyond me. He looks like a fricken clown at the show that u have to put the balls in their mouth. Tazza shouldve been number 1 for sure!
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

awwww cuteness!!!Bur wheres Ryan in dat list??? :cry: :cry: :cry: hehe o well hes top on my list :wink:
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
molloymagic

Post by molloymagic »

You forgot to mention that the sexiest footballer around mick martyn got voted in as well(he is soooooooo ugly it isn't funny!!!!!!). Guess Jarrod Molloy wasn't sexy enough for people :( oh well i guess he was in the toughest player category tho :D lets hope he's playing for us next year.
Jarrod Molloy
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
I_love_Clokey

Post by I_love_Clokey »

Who was in the top ten? and who was number 1?
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

just looked on the webite....the top 5 was:

1. Shane Crawford (23%)
2. Mick Martyn (WTF!) (4%)
3. Matthew Lloyd
4. Chris Tarrant
5. Trent Croad
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

it says that mick martyn got lots of votes from the males but not the females....all makes sence now....sort of..
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

1. Shane Crawford
2. Mick Martyn (apparently mostly voted by blokes :shock:
3. Matthew Lloyd :x
4. Chrissy Tarrant
5. Trent Croad
6. Aaron Hamill
7. Ben Cousins
8. Shane Woewodin
9. Paul Licuria
10. Anthony Koutoufides
11. Jude Bolton
12. Daniel Giansiracusa
13. Jess Sinclair
14. David Spriggs
15. Brodie Holland
16. Wayne Carey :x

Hank Bulger has won it last 4 years running. Girls we need to remedy THAT next year!!
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
kaz7

Post by kaz7 »

Prob the AFL website. It was based on a survey by the Melbourne Herald Sun about 6 weeks ago. Some of the results were published in the H/S today
We are one, but we are man-y. And from all the lands on earth we've come. We share a dream, and sing in one voice... I AM, YOU ARE, WE ARE THE PIE FAITHFUL.
~MOLLY'S DA MAN!!~
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I can only assume that the Mick Martyn part is a joke. But seriously, Matthew Lloyd?? I know, I freaked when I saw that too- what is WRONG with people??

And it still shocks me that people find Anthony "Budgie" Koutafides in the least bit attractive. Eww.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

What is it with LLoyd? He is sooooooooooo not attractive! Not in the slightest! He doesnt have ounce of sex appeal - I just dont get it. I dont get the Crawford thing much either, Ok, he isnt my type at all, but I can see why some women might find him attractive........but Matthew Lloyd!?!
Anyway Taz coming in 4th is pretty good :D - but really, how Lloyd gets in above him is a joke! Must be all those 15yr old bummer chicks!! No taste!
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

the hearald sun footy homepage is http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/footy/

thats where i found out the top 5
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~*

Post by *~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* »

i reckon our whole team should hav been in it> we hav the BEST looking players in the afl> u hav 2 admit that!!!
LoTsa LuV sHeReE
XoXoX

*~ I LuV bRoDiE n TaRkYn 4 EvA~*
Go PiEs!