The omens are good !!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m

Post by TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m »

everyone laughs at me for bein super......etc but ive always been that for years!

the last 9 games we have won i didnt wear my pie guernsey saw a magpie on the way 2 tha game, rach took her ryan bear and i wore my pie scarf!!

when sumone who shall remain nameless MADE me wear my pie jumper we lost and that was 2 the lions!!
*~Luv Always Tara~*
nato nero e bianco
dado nero e bianco!!
Interesting more Sinkers than Floaters....
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

hehehe well i bring my Ryan bear to every game, and I didnt bring it to the brissy game n we lost..so now each week i bring him, hehe!! Last year I used to make sure my collingwood bear ( called Rupert) was on my bed (hes like massive and dressed in my collingwood jacket n hat, lol) and i used to eat startbursts at every game!! But i thought i wood change it dis year!!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
zoia

Post by zoia »

rite well ever since i change my hair to blonde and spiked it up we have won, but the week we played brisse i dont think i did do it i cant remember, sure i didnt though
Christian_family5

omens what about the others

Post by Christian_family5 »

i just love all these omens now it time for the owomans :D :D :D :D :twisted:
maggi socks maggi i just dont wash mine my owoman does so they are nice and fresh like the boys so we can whip all who come our way
black under daks white woolly thermal top to keep the cold out maggi shirt cheer squad over shirt heavy wind breaker with club logo on of caurse last years hat now that my owoman wear it they win wear 2003 hat they loose so must pick up 2002 hat :mrgreen: