Mighty Magpies Vs detroned Lions

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dan 3:16

Mighty Magpies Vs detroned Lions

Post by Dan 3:16 »

some pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
We are black
We are white
We are bloody DYNAMITE

GO PIES
Joe

Post by Joe »

There is no doubt about you Paul you are a legend.Any wonder some think that all the girls want you to marry them or the other way around.That girl is a glamour mate.You have out done yourself this time.That blonde hair mate it has done the trick.lol
Is that Sheik Abdullah Huck Ptew behind you or what.
Last edited by Joe on Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Thats is a great photo mate.Is it true that you have already downloaded it and put it in your wallet.
Actually I can see the moths from here.
Peter

Glamour!!

Post by Peter »

Paul my man, and what do we have pictured with you this evening. A FINALS tost to you my friend a lovely lady by your side. A smile on your face and a face on your smile. That orange T-Shirt under the Collingwood jumper really sets off your eyes. Mate that photo will look great in the wallet!! Actaully lets use it as our banner next week...oh thats right we are not playing next week. Go the Mighty Pies. Can't believe I had to go to a wedding what a mate I am for going to the wedding over the football. "FRIENDS ARE FOREVER". Just like the army we have created this year...what an army we are. You all looked fantastic on the TV. Can't wait to don my wig get out my dress ups and be back with you all PRELiMINArY FINAL. My god that sounds so good!!! See you all soon
My dad did me proud with the BIGGEST FLAG In THE SKY!!

DESTINY 2003 _ Pete
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

Joe wrote:There is no doubt about you Paul you are a legend.Any wonder some think that all the girls want you to marry them or the other way around.That girl is a glamour mate.You have out done yourself this time.That blonde hair mate it has done the trick.lol
lol that girl is me!!!!
:D
who's payin you's to say nice stuff bout me anywayz??? :)
There is just one team we favour...
zoia

Post by zoia »

lol thanks ppl bec is a really nice chick, bec no1 has been paid why would theey wat has been said is all true. Peter u must be a true mate to go to the wedding i will cya at the prelim final