the prize

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

zoia

the prize

Post by zoia »

At the footy our cheersquad won the 1st prise which was that big screen tv, who will actually get it coz it somthing we cant cut up and share, i rekon to make it fair we should keep it at the club for eveyone to enjoy
JLC

Post by JLC »

I think we should raffle the prize and use the proceeds to help the cheersquad next year.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
zoia

Post by zoia »

nah thats unfair i rekon that would be shit coz then someone would buy the whole book of tickets then it would be unfair, wat ever the decsion is im sure it will be a decent 1, but u would get more money for it if you sold it on ebay or somthing
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Who cares if someone buys a whole book of raffle tickets! If its money going towards the c/s does it matter? lol

...Put me down for 10 000 tickets thankz and ill pay later hehe
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

on behalf of Dan 3:16 said maybe it will be raffled off or keep it for the new building to watch game and movies it belongs to the whole squad!!!

Dan 3:16
LICA IS THE PERFECT PACKAGE !!!!
zoia

Post by zoia »

yeah so i rekon keep it there we go problem sold
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

Maybe hang on to it for a bit and see if the Cheer Squad get a room at our new home where it can be placed for all to enjoy.

If that idea doesn't work, sell or raffle it off and use the money to put towards Cheer Squad track-suits etc., for next year.
JLC

Post by JLC »

Its the case with any raffle there is no guarantee who will win it. However at least the proceeds from the raffle could be used to buy things for the Cheersquad where every member can utilise them.

jlc
The Torres bounce is officially dead. You are walking alone now Fernando.
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Relax everyone the TOSHIBA TV awarded to the loudest cheersquad 'COLLINGWOOD' has allready attracted a buyer..it will be a club and cheersquad committee decision all proceeds from this monster of a tv will go to cheersquad funds.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net