Tonight 8-10pm 99.3 NRG FM magpie radio

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dr. Rock

Tonight 8-10pm 99.3 NRG FM magpie radio

Post by Dr. Rock »

Join Joffa and myself for Melbourne's best and fairest biased view on our magnificent boys in black and white.The last show had calls from as far away as London! Tune in for footy songs,chat jokes and great music.
Give us a call on 9218 3336. Join in the fun!
Not to late for a request!
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

I tuned in and you were great Geoffy Pies! I mean mystery guest. You should become a regular guest. YAY go you! Image

Maybe next time you could play my song :wink:
zoia

Post by zoia »

lol jessica they played mine spice girls wannabe it was a great show keep them coming
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

hmm I was wondering who requested that song. Well hopefully Geoffy can get mine on next time :)
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Thanks geoff for being a part of the team last night and thanks to darren for putting on another show it was just great fun and by all accounts a great time had by all who listened to the show.

Thanks to lorelei JEN for being a good sport in regards to the goal umpire librarian thing :):):):)
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

Loved the music Joffa bought along the victoria park song was awesome.
Thanks to him and mystery guest Geoff, pity we couldn't find a buyer for his services! Lots of fun with new equipment no less, definitely may go again before the big day.We promise also not to sing along to 'i think i love you' by the partridge family again!
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

Oh never mind Geoffy ill put in a bid for ya next time :wink:
Geoffy Pie

Post by Geoffy Pie »

hehe thanx jess, it was a great night and lots os fun, thanx to all those who listened, and thanx darren and joff for allowing to come down and join in :)
Poor men wanna be rich
Rich men wanna be king
And a king ain't satisfed till he rules everything
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

It was a great show I was the first to ring in lol i felt famous to have my named mention and also Joffa talking about me for a few minutes was great thanks for that pally I will definately ring in again next time and ill request a song well done Geoff, Pally and Darren on a great show! :lol:
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!