Congratulations Chris Tarrant AFL official mark of the year.

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dr. Rock

Congratulations Chris Tarrant AFL official mark of the year.

Post by Dr. Rock »

It has just been announced mark of the year and all Australian has been awarded to Chris Tarrant. He commented in part 'Theres nothing like playing in front of the cheer squad, the noise and hearing the songs sends shivers down your spine' Tremendous humility from a champion player. We are honored to have such a player with such maturity,self-confidence and raw talent playing for us.
Congratulations Chris.
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Here here!

Congratulations on a BRILLIANT mark Chris and a FAN-TAZ-TIC season 2003. Your work ethic and sublime talent this year has been a revelation in our side and you have been an absolute pleasure to watch every week. You fully deserve your spot in ther All Aust team and the mark of the year and any other honours you receive this year. Lets just hope you can achieve the one you really desire, a premiership medal.

WELL DONE CHRISSY, YOUR A GUN!
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
tazza2000

Post by tazza2000 »

GO TAZZA!!!

Lets's Go Back to Back Next Year!!!!
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

WELL DUN TAZZA!!!!Ur a tru champ n u have made Brooke and all the Collingwood supporters very proud!!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......