Nathan Buckley All Australian ruck , vice-captain.

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dr. Rock

Nathan Buckley All Australian ruck , vice-captain.

Post by Dr. Rock »

6th time All Australian.
Myonly gripe is did Voss play to the best of his ability all 22 games? Voss is a champion,on a par with Nathan Buckley, but for mine it was all summed up at 3/4 time round 22 vs Essendon.At the huddles it was reported Essendon players were slumped on the ground and were exhausted. Sheedy roused them to their feet.
Meanwhile at the Collingwood huddle, Malthouse came out to find Buckely speaking and revving up each player individually. What coach wouldn't give anything to have a bloke who so embraces fully what a captain is what a captain stands for and what a captain means especially to his team mates.

Well done Voss but i disagree with the the All Australian selectors on this call.The All Australian captain wears no 5 and he plays for Collingwood.
Peter

Here Here

Post by Peter »

Bucks your a champion, we all no it. The rest of the teams no it, but why oh why can't the bloody media fianlly see it. How Voss was made captain this year over Bucks for All Australian has me stuffed. You will all see on the Monday before the Grand Final, that Bucks should have been made captain, when he stands up on stage with his BROWNLOW on. Fingers crossed 5 days later he has the cup in the other hand. Bucks the greatest footballer ever. We salute you.
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY