Tazza in his bonds undies......

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Tazz Rocks!

Tazza in his bonds undies......

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

Okay girls, thought you might like these pics, sorry about the writing on them but you get the point. Damn shame it wasn't a Bonds G-String promotion...oh well........[img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

one more....

Hey Brookie, when's the next family day again? *LMAO*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Yeah, it is hard being me sometimes" - Chris Tarrant when asked about his sudden rise to fame and what it's like to be 'him'.
Kristin5

Post by Kristin5 »

Ooooooooooh, Nath is looking mighty FINE! Chrissy goes alright too...;)
"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Cute bum..........not sure about green undies tho!!!!
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

hmm what is bucks and sarah looking at in the second pic? :)
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

lol awwww how cute...brookeness will die!!lol..Got ne of ryan by any chance??lol :wink: :wink:
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

Yeah Brooke will die. We had quite an interesting chat yesterday!! I'll look for some ryan pics Rach.

Luv Kell
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

LMAO Kell- Greenies!!! haha, thought you or brooke would have posted them already- nice arse tazza :D
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

hehe aww thanx Kell :wink:
Luv Rach!!xoxox
Luv Rach!!xoxox

**Peter Andre is HAWT,I aM hAvIn HiS lUv ChIlD...wooot wooot....OoOoOoh MyStErIoUs GiRl** BaHaHa.......
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

OMG OMG OMG! when i saw the thread heading i almost died! thnx sooo much Kell........so Taz did this recently?? geez that guys is getting gutsy, hes growing up so fast! lol....i remember when he felt uncomfortable in front of people just having to talk, let alone in his undies! aaawww made my day, thnx again :D:D:D
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe yep ive got those shots on my wall. LOVELY arent they. What a bod! Sarah is looking at EXACTLY what id be looking at. Hehehe.

Trust me Kell, ill be on the lookout this family day dude! Thank god for tongue piercings! :wink:

Maggie2003ct it wasnt recent dude, it was mid 2001 i think, that photo shoot.
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

Brookster - she's looking right at his pecker, but the worrying thing is, so is Bucks!!! Keep me posted about family day! *lol*
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Kell- Dude u soo have to come over and come to family day next year to meet us, and "meet" The T man, TAZZA himself- LMAO!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

~Jessica~ wrote:hmm what is bucks and sarah looking at in the second pic? :)
haha bucks is having a good look lol, sarah likes what she sees, she'll be after him soon!! ;)
Tazz Rocks!

Post by Tazz Rocks! »

No, I've spoken to Sarah and told her 'Hands of bi-atch'. Han - i am so coming to family day and you guys can induct me into your little collingwood world...can i wear my crows scarfe? *lol* I would look like a retard if i met the T Man coz i'd &%%& up all my words and shit......