What Do You Girls Think Of The Players Girls

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

ok ok how about we start a Sarita thread, lol.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

i h8ed saritas footy dress...wat a pulicity stunt....but then again i cant remember n e other dresses so i guess it worked! other wise we wouldnt be talking about it...how stupidly we fall into these traps
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
CQ

Post by CQ »

who the hell is sarita?
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Sarita Stella is Brodie Holland's girlfriend.
CQ

Post by CQ »

ohh lol i havent seen her but from what yous av been sayin about her she sounds like she would suit him quite well haha.
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

lol. exactly! seriously, u haven't seen a real bimbo until u've seen her! :D
*~Sheree_luvs_brodie~*

Post by *~Sheree_luvs_brodie~* »

i saw tania buckley, enza(rocca's girl) lina(lica's gf) and a whole bunch more at the brissy game! they were singing the song etc, they seem real nice and they were getting into it aswel! i think its great 4 their gf's and wifes 2 get into it! i mean wen i saw serita on the footy show i thought poor brodie! but i mean they cnt all be that bad if they hav such wonderful men ;) nah as long as their all happy i am 2 :)
LoTsa LuV sHeReE
XoXoX

*~ I LuV bRoDiE n TaRkYn 4 EvA~*
Go PiEs!
CQ

Post by CQ »

frazwatch wrote:lol. exactly! seriously, u haven't seen a real bimbo until u've seen her! :D
did u ever see that 'person' called madeline that used to (not sure if she still does) work for collingwood on the 3rd floor???
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

no I've never seen her. what was she like?
~Jessica~

Post by ~Jessica~ »

CQ wrote:ohh lol i havent seen her but from what yous av been sayin about her she sounds like she would suit him quite well haha.
Well all you have to do is watch the Price is Right on channel 9 and you will see what we mean :wink: ...and if you don't know who to look out for, I swear just look for big gums and you will know straight away. :lol:
Obrees_girl

Post by Obrees_girl »

serita was paid a hell of alot of money to wear that dress she only wore it into the brownlow and when she got inside she got changed into a really nice pink dress. If i got paid as much as she did to wear that dress i would do it too i wouldnt care if it was a sack.
obree wins brownlow for the 5th time in a row!!!!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

I wouldn't be bagging Mads too much- if you knew her you wouldn't assume she was bimbo; she is anything but. Great girl. And the reason you may have thought she didn't work there anymore is because she actually got a promotion.
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Deanne (Woeys partner) studies where I do, and although I had a class with her last year, I dont know her personally, but she seems like a nice chick to me!!

Bit hard for me to comment on the other partners etc, but good on em I say! (although I am a wee bit surprised at Nathans choice of partner - I thought he mightve gone for the brainy intellectual type - BUT, hey, I dont know Tania, so I have no right to comment...LOL)
CQ

Post by CQ »

tessa403 wrote: [CQ watch what you say, Mads is cool, works very hard and is very good at her job!
i wasnt talking about how hard she works i was talking about the way she presents herself.
dilly5 wrote: And the reason you may have thought she didn't work there anymore is because she actually got a promotion.
FYI the reason i wouldnt kno if she worked there or not is cos i havent been 2 the club for ages :roll: :roll:
CQ

Post by CQ »

once again did i say i know her??? im not talking bout what she DOES more like the way she dresses.