WILLY.........

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

vamp7

WILLY.........

Post by vamp7 »

What a cold, wet, windy fabulous day :lol:
"Congratulations Williamstown" Optus oval here we come :P
Today reminded me of the good old days when everyone could join in,
as many supportes who wanted, as well as loads of kids, could join in out on the ground with the banner.Top fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Several Willy players thanked us for the making the effort for them, they loved the banner :D :D :D :D :D :D
THE SUN IS SHINING
ON THE SEAGULLS TODAY
WATCH MIGHTY WILLY
CONTINUE THEIR WINNING WAY..........was on the banner :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Miss you Jarrod...
Peter

Great Day

Post by Peter »

It certainly was a great day. Willi played really well and what a windy day it was. Goals going in from 70 metres out. Was great to see some of our cheer squad down at the ground just warming up the vocals for the big PRELIM on Saturday. Nothing like queing for 15 minutes for a pie in one isle then having to que another 10 mins for a drink. Nothing like grass roots football.

Imagine having a kick at eack qtr at the G...how funny would that be or 25,000 around the huddle as Malthouse delivers his speech at the break.

Dutchy and Molly in both played really well...who will miss out thats the question?? Williams?? Walker?? Kinnear??
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
zoia

Post by zoia »

yeah peter tell me about it, the day was awsome loved every minute of it, oh hang on not the rain part eheheh, i counted 3 bombs from 65 out. There were like 10 cs members there quite a few outer cs ppl, but the day was still missing somthing for me hmmm cant think wat was missing any thoughts peter
Greg J

Post by Greg J »

Or lining up in the hotdog line for ten minutes, only to find they had ran out of hotdogs.

Then they ran out of heavy beer in the last quarter.

Didn't anyone tell 'em we were coming?
Scooby Doo says "I've been to Lexus too."
zoia

Post by zoia »

they only hold 50 beers in the fridge remember lol
paulie

Post by paulie »

And that was the reason I changed ends at quarter time plenty of beer up the other end of the ground.Thats the thing about VFL footy you have to find a good spot near a well stocked fridge. But the Pies were a tad cold but I was too full of VB to notice too much. :D