Here's one for you!

All trade and draft talk here thanks..... this means you DTM!!!!

Moderator: bbmods

Presti35
Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 56 times

Here's one for you!

Post by Presti35 »

There's a 26 year old in the SANFL who signed to play for the Port Adelaide Magpies in hope to re-ignite his AFL career.

After making his AFL debut at 18 years of age, he has not played at AFL level since the final round of 2011, aged 23.

In the SANFL, Port has played 9 games so far this season and sit first on the ladder. This player made his debut in round 5 in the first SANFL Showdown, where he was named amongst the best on ground.

The following game against Sturt, he continued his good work deep in defence. And in his most recent game, against the Central District Bulldogs, he was again named in the best players and kicked a goal.

A 188cm defender/winger, I believe has played 5 games for 2 goals.

The players name is Nathan Krakouer.
A Goal Saved Is 2 Goals Earned!
Captain_MyCaptain

Post by Captain_MyCaptain »

pass
The window is open my friend!
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Pass.
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

Prefer others
woftam

Post by woftam »

Walked out on Gold Coast didn't he? Spots on our list are too precious to piss one away on someone who doesn't particularly work hard for it.
stui magpie
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 73 times

Post by stui magpie »

The last name is no guarantee of ability, I don't recall him being anything special at either Port or Gold Coast. If he starts ripping up the SANFL like his cousin Andy did the WAFL I'll be happy to consider him.
Every dead body on Mt Everest was once a highly motivated person, so maybe just calm the **** down.
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

I could see a SA club rolling the dice on him, but to big a risk for a non SA club IMO, he was obviously home sick during his GC days.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
jackcass

Post by jackcass »

Defender wrote:I could see a SA club rolling the dice on him, but to big a risk for a non SA club IMO, he was obviously home sick during his GC days.
Might have burnt some bridges at Port.
woftam

Post by woftam »

jackcass wrote:
Defender wrote:I could see a SA club rolling the dice on him, but to big a risk for a non SA club IMO, he was obviously home sick during his GC days.
Might have burnt some bridges at Port.
Certainly would have. He dumped them for the GC cash & then didn't have the decency to tell them if I remember correctly?

Port Adelaide was furious with Krakouer, saying he did not inform the Power of his decision to leave until 90 minutes before yesterday's announcement by the Suns.

But Krakouer's manager, Carlos De Costa, was adamant he told Port Adelaide football manager Peter Rohde a fortnight ago that Krakouer would leave.

De Costa said he spoke to, and sent an SMS to, Rohde on August 16, telling him Krakouer would leave for Gold Coast or Fremantle.

Rohde said, given the club's commitment to Krakouer, "We are very disappointed at the way the matter has been handled in recent weeks".

Krakouer apologised, but said he the fresh start offered by the Suns was appealing.

"I am looking forward to the future with Gold Coast," he said.

Port Adelaide and Adelaide will get compensatory draft picks, which will be revealed as soon as the Suns lodge contracts for Bock and Krakouer.
Presti35

Post by Presti35 »

Hmm. He is playing for the Port team in the SANFL. But you'd think it would be unlikely to get back into the Power team after reading that.

Will be interesting to see how he goes in the remaining SANFL games.
roar
Been liked: 3 times

Post by roar »

no thanks
kill for collingwood!
Presti35

Post by Presti35 »

Rookie drafted by Port. Interesting move.
Collingwood Crackerjack

Post by Collingwood Crackerjack »

Presti35 wrote:Rookie drafted by Port. Interesting move.
Never let a grudge get between you and your next premiership; gotta love what Hinkley has brought to that club
Jezza
Has liked: 127 times
Been liked: 191 times

Post by Jezza »

Very interesting move. I didn't expect to see him return to the AFL system but with more maturity and experience he might thrive under Port Adelaide a second time round.

He showed a lot in early 2009 but never recaptured that form during his career at Port and at the Gold Coast Suns.
🏆 | 1902 | 1903 | 1910 | 1917 | 1919 | 1927 | 1928 | 1929 | 1930 | 1935 | 1936 | 1953 | 1958 | 1990 | 2010 | 2023 | 🏆
GreekLunatic
Been liked: 15 times

Post by GreekLunatic »

he might walk out end of the season