Magpie radio-Last show this Sunday 8-10 pm

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Dr. Rock

Magpie radio-Last show this Sunday 8-10 pm

Post by Dr. Rock »

99.3 fm is the place and this Sunday night we will have the last Magpie show.We will be broadcasting from new studios and the reception should be greatly increased.

Join us as we celebrate our march into the grand final.We will have announcements for all events on during grand final week and if you have something special to promote let me know. As well as special guests expect Joffa to be in the studio and we may well repeat his speech from the cricketers so it can be recorded for posperity's sake!

So tune in and join the fun, if its magpie we'll play it talk it be it!

Again any requests,announcements, or promotions let me know!
Cheers
Dr Rock
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Yeah mate cool as ill be listening and ring again i was first caller last night and got a really good mention so thanks for that guys!
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
zoia

Post by zoia »

i will listen again u should make it a normal show next yr if the ratings prove to be good
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

i think the ratings must be good if ur having another show, well done guys, i havnt been able to get the feed down on the mornington peninsula so far but ill try again this sunday...should be great
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Dr. Rock

Post by Dr. Rock »

Thanks guys, Maggie with the new set up i'd be interested to know how the reception is. And stuff the ratings we do it for the fun! Being able to bring the word of the magpie to those in the dark and to provide a show for those that are in the know is all we need!
The response has been great and don't forget 9218 3336 is the number!