September Glory...GOLD GOLD GOLD

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Yobbo^LuKa

September Glory...GOLD GOLD GOLD

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Last night I was thinking about the forth coming finals series and how we have a better depth then last year...Not just on the field but also in the crowd.

Thankz to the work of Joffa and his "Gold wearing Victory antics" we have something that no other cheersquad has... But its time to build on it all... What I thought was that maybe, just maybe if we make the Grand Final again, which im quite confident we will and go 10 points better we could all DON THE GOLD...Signifying the Magpie Premiership.

Hmmm just a thought though...

-Luke the Yobbo
MissMagpie_20

Post by MissMagpie_20 »

Hehe cool idea. But i still reckon a sea of black and white would look better than a sea of gold. Leave the gold to Joff i reckon. Hes da man :wink:
Those with the most invested are the last to surrender!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Actually for the grand final i love the idea and we should go ahead with it, could u imagine at the 26 min mark last quarter in the granny the pies are mins away from winning a flag and the cheersquad is awash with gold
my god im getting goose bumps at the thought.
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

tessa403 wrote:HOLD ON A MINUTE

we have to make the Granny first.....

I know your all having a little joke and thats Fine, but well.... but your making me very nervous OK.
Nah we're not joking sorry tess.... we are bloody fair dinkum!!!
Collingwood today, Collingwood tomorrow,Collingwood forever... we'll always do things the collingwood way... side by side we stick together to uphold the greatest name in football.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Peter

Great Idea

Post by Peter »

So what if we are all dreaming of what we go to for the whole year to get too. Don't take away the dreams of a nation...let us ponder the future as one we can all have the greatest dream of all 5.24pm on the 27th September Nathan Standing next to Mick lifting the CUp. What better dream would that be. GOld All The Way Joff!!
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Bloddy oath pally i know we will win the granny and by god we shall all don the gold it will be awesome! :lol:
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
cobood

Post by cobood »

Hell yea......... GOLD ALL THE WAY..... its bloody beautiful... great idea YL
yesssssssssss pleaaaaaaaaaase lets all have the gold on...... :D
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Thought it was time to bring my post back to the top...Im looking in all OP shops I know of for a gold anything! lol

Everyone else should be on the look out for Gold items for our Grandfinal triumph!
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Yes indeed mate let the search for the gold begin i will also be on the lookout and maybe we could also get out Ballarat friend Brooke to go and to Sovereign Hill and start panning for us lol. :lol:
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
cobood

Post by cobood »

Well...... I manage to get a gold wig after searching about 3 weeks... I believe coles stores have them...Actually Kathy said that she could put in an order IF there is a good response and they will be here for us on the Monday..... ummmmmmmmm that was yesterday at the game..... better ring her up and confirm.... in the meantime ppl .... lets all search for gold wigs HUH!.....
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Yeah its gonnab e great whetehr i don my gold wig at the game or at vic park.

Im buying a gold wig tomorrow at the Melbounre Show.
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
alex

Post by alex »

got the pies , premiership glory coming our way, aka will crack the shits and the pie team of today will be remembered forever, joffa run onto the ground after the game and hug eddie, imagine how cool it would be if it was a goal after the siren that wonb the game!!!!!!!!!!!
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

I reckon bring a big GOLDEN PACIFIER for Akkers to suck when we run on top of the Brisscum mongrels!!