Channel 10

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

M@®©

Channel 10

Post by M@®© »

1st off I like to thank Channel 10 in Melbourne for going to a TV ad everytime a goal was scored ...... Being delayed into Melbourne at 4pm channel 10 would know when to go to ads as the game has already been half over.....I do understand there has to be TV ads but everytime a goal was scored oh come on ..... I like to see the replays of goals and players celebrating and the supporters getting excited and yet they (chanel 10) have to go to a TV ad.... Come on channel 10 not all of us can get to the game to see it so how about adding to the excitement and not go to bloody ads all the friggin time!!!!
JAMESMANSON

Post by JAMESMANSON »

The Ch10 coverage has not been good.
The players either look like ants or the close-ups are too close giving no perspective of the players and the offensive or defensive structures.
They keep cutting away to meaningless crowd shots from some two bit boom camera (as if to show the extent of the technology they use).
We are subject to the inane giggling punch and judy show.
They break for adds at the wrong times.
You often never see a simple disposal but are then subject to two or three replays from different camera angles of the same disposal which means that the play has already moved on and you have then missed that.