(Another) Complaint about deleted posts

Suggestions, praise, feedback. Need to communicate with the moderators? This is the place. If you need to communicate privately with the moderators, send email to lesbastardssinistres(at)magpies.net

Moderator: bbmods

dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

(Another) Complaint about deleted posts

Post by dalyc »

After the Richmond game, I posted comments stating that the free kick count of 23-13 was the difference between us winning and losing. Three times my comments were deleted. I would like to know why they were deleted.
Last edited by dalyc on Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
Donny
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Donny »

Will PM him/her.

Donny.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D
dalyc
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by dalyc »

Another day, another deleted post. This post conforrmed to the rules I think and would like to know why it's been removed. It was in the Wellingham thread started today.
Four legged animals good, two legged animals better
Donny
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Donny »

Nothing sinister going on.

Sometimes, posts relating to a deleted post are deleted, as they become reduntant

dalyc, your free kicks count post had already been answered. Initially, you posted the count as 23-13, giving an entirely incorrect impression - as it was Collingwood who got the 13 frees. ie. 13-23.

On game days, we don't always have time to PM members. As I'm usually presiding over the 'Game on' and 'Post match' threads, please PM me if there's a problem.
Donny.

It's a game. Enjoy it. :D