All the best Peter and thanks Cheersquad!

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Ninga5

All the best Peter and thanks Cheersquad!

Post by Ninga5 »

Firstly I would like to congratulate and wish my brother Peter and his fiance Tammy all the best for their wedding day on October the 11th. My family and I hope they have a wonderful day and life together. I hope to have lots of nieces and nephews to continue to boost Collingwood memberships and maybe even some future Magpie stars.

Thank you to my family for making my weekends so much fun when watching the Mighty Pies together. I have had a great time in the cheersquad and look forward to many more years barracking hard for the greatest team in the world with you all!

Thanks to the cheersquad for a fantastic season. Thanks for the new friends, high fives and the many happy times! I have loved it! Lets hope this week's result will round off an unforgetable season for the Pies! A Brownlow Medalist (Buckley) and a Premiership Cup!!

I am so looking forward to Saturday and the loudest roar the G has ever heard come late Saturday afternoon, when the Collingwood Football Team lift the cup up to the sky. Cheer loud and cheer proud fellow cheersquad members! I know I will be. It's our year to shut the critics and enemy up and shine!!

Go the Mighty Pies!! Let's make history!!

Amy :)
Be Loud..and Be Proud. Go the Mighty Pies!!
Joe

Post by Joe »

Congatulations Peter.
May all your dearest dream and desires eventuate into reality.
You and those in your family I have met are very pleasant people.
Tell your dad my ears still have not recovered.lol
Also remind him to behave as he may get hit by an umbrella (as there will be no cheering singing chanting or anything to the effect of one enjoying themself in the cs)
I am hoping you have got over That Willi flag mate.
Its not the size mate it it the colour and the Black & White cream the Blue & Yellow.
Hope to see you at the game.