#12 Matt Scharenberg

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Lazza

Post by Lazza »

5150 wrote:From that information, I gather his family and friends are moving to Victoria to be closer to him.
Or Shazza could be moving to be closer to them...... :roll:
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

schazza could be going to hawthorn for all we know. it's probably why they have no cap room for dangerfield.
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.

Post by 5150 »

Lazza wrote:
5150 wrote:From that information, I gather his family and friends are moving to Victoria to be closer to him.
Again with the glass half empty Lazza :D

I also run a pie shop in South Yarra and we have a booking for the Scharenbergs at 7pm on Friday.

I invite you and Rudeboy (if you want to be waiters for the evening we can discuss an hourly rate) to attend.

Fridays we have two offerings - The Vic (4&20 and a can of VB) or The Croweater (Pie Floater & a Westend)

If he orders The VIC, you and RB will have to pay for the Bergs meal and do the dishes, If he orders The Croweater, I'll shout the Bergs and both of you for AYCE...
thompsoc

Post by thompsoc »

AN_Inkling wrote:I wonder if anyone will ever ask Freeman what he wants to do next year or if the club will every try and sit down with him.
2 years now and will it be 3 years?
What are his prospects of getting back on the track!
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
Member 7167

Post by Member 7167 »

thompsoc wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:I wonder if anyone will ever ask Freeman what he wants to do next year or if the club will every try and sit down with him.
2 years now and will it be 3 years?
What are his prospects of getting back on the track!
The guy has a lot of upside but he may be one of these players who never gets it together due to ongoing injury issues. On the other hand he may get over this problem and never look back.

You would think that the club are working closely with him to manage the situation and you would assume that his contract renewal would have been discussed.
Now Retired - Every Day Is A Saturday
Johnno75
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Johnno75 »

Meanwhile after 42 pages we are no closer to knowing if Shazza will stay.

I wonder how the 'Will Danger leave thread' is going over on the Crows forum.
Human behavioural studies suggest people who use a lot of swear words tend to be more honest & trustworthy.
John Wren

Post by John Wren »

we can only speculate and speculate WE WILL. :lol:
Purveyor of sanctimonious twaddle.
watt price tully

Post by watt price tully »

5150 wrote:
Lazza wrote:

I also run a pie shop in South Yarra and we have a booking for the Scharenbergs at 7pm on Friday.

I invite you and Rudeboy (if you want to be waiters for the evening we can discuss an hourly rate) to attend.

Fridays we have two offerings - The Vic (4&20 and a can of VB) or The Croweater (Pie Floater & a Westend)

If he orders The VIC, you and RB will have to pay for the Bergs meal and do the dishes, If he orders The Croweater, I'll shout the Bergs and both of you for AYCE...
Can't happen. Rudeboy has increasing demand at Rudeboy burgers for the Scharenburger burger deal: 1 elusive burger, can of gatorade & enough reward points for an overnight bus to Adelaide.

I hear that Scharenberg is waiting at the bus-stop where the Greyhound don't stop anymore.
“I even went as far as becoming a Southern Baptist until I realised they didn’t keep ‘em under long enough” Kinky Friedman
RudeBoy
Been liked: 74 times

Post by RudeBoy »

5150 wrote:
Lazza wrote:

It's a deal. :wink:
Lazza

Post by Lazza »

5150 wrote:
Lazza wrote:

Unfortunately I will be otherwise involved but I LOVE your work 5150!! You can let us know what he orders!!

Seriously, I would LOVE for him to stay but the fact is that only he knows at the moment and all us mere mortals will have to wait to know his final answer. 8)
Don't confuse your current path with your final destination. Just because it's dark and stormy now doesn't meant that you aren't headed for glorious sunshine!
thompsoc

Post by thompsoc »

Johnno75 wrote:Meanwhile after 42 pages we are no closer to knowing if Shazza will stay.

I wonder how the 'Will Danger leave thread' is going over on the Crows forum.
That is really really funny Dave.
I really liked that quick comment.
we don't eat our own at collingwood we just allow them to foul our nest.
Bob Sugar

Post by Bob Sugar »

We can't afford to pay him based on potential, if the crows offer him a long term 400kpa deal we're cooked.
Defender...........

On the day before the first, Daicos created God.

You like this.
BJ

Post by BJ »

Like Geoff Hayward, he's more than just a kid with potential Laurie
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
piedys
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 71 times

Post by piedys »

BJ wrote:Like Geoff Hayward, he's more than just a kid with potential Laurie
So put him up against Tank O'Donoghue then...
M I L L A N E 4 2 forever
Piethagoras' Theorem
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Piethagoras' Theorem »

okaay.. so, I hear this Scharenberg kid hasn't signed up yet?
Formally frankiboy and FrankieGoesToCollingwood.