the year that was

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Christian_family5

the year that was

Post by Christian_family5 »

what a great season to all those great peoples we the c/f5 met at the games, the away trips what a buzz,we all enjoyed ourselves so much, to all that took the time to make us welcome, thanks a million,those who took the time to speak to Matthew he loves you all and misses you already and cant wait till it all starts again.we have all met some wonderful people and will always have a place in our hearts for you all so many kathy, mick,luke, joffa, joe, c and c,geoff,daniel,shannon,susie,peter just to name a few love you all and thanks for your wonderful freindship the great times we have all had both at the games and away from the games. we all now await the renewed season and the fun times to come along with it all
as the withdrawal sets in till next season cheers to all
the christian family5
Black and White Madness

Post by Black and White Madness »

well said there c/f-5. It has been a fantastic year with the trips into adelaide and sydney and all the home and away games and the best thing is meeting all the new people that have joined our awsome cheersquad. next year seems so far away but it will be a cracker.
Springa

Post by Springa »

You Might have seen this B4 but this time its in the right topic. :lol:

I would just like to thank everybody in the cheersquad this year.
Since this year i never knew how much a fanatic collingwood supporter i was, and i have really loved it. That doesnt mean i have just joined the bandwagon coz i always have and always will be a life Collingwood supporter.

Ive had a great time throughout the year at banner making and also up in Sydney for that awsome match.

I can tell you now that i will definately be there next year.
Cya next year where hopefully we can go all the way :D

Cheers - Springa!
-------------------------------------------
-WOEY IS A LEDGEND-
-TAZZA RULES-
-BUCKS IS A CHAMPION-
-THE PIES ROCK-
-------------------------------------------
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

Ummmmm 'Sharron'.......If you are looking for your sunglasses.......lol
magpie willow

Post by magpie willow »

Yeah well done everyone the cheersquad is awesome and we would be nothing without the cheersquad so very well done cant wait to be in it with you all its gonna be so much fun and ill never leave CARN THE CHEERSQUAD!!!!!!
cheers
Will.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
DidakinthePocket

Post by DidakinthePocket »

Hey everyone,

Its been said before, but thanks to everyone for comming to Sydney for us this season. it was a top afternoon and night and we cant wait to do it all again next year!

Im looking forward to seeing everyone next season too, as I am currently going through the draw and selecting a few matches to attend in 2004!

Go pies!

Mick
ASCSA - Alice Springs Collingwood Supporters association - President and sole member