Brownlow frocks..

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

supa-gal

Post by supa-gal »

Sam Mitchell's girl looked good, as did Deanne
Champions don't make excuses... They make history.
Peppermint Pattie

Post by Peppermint Pattie »

Russell Robertson's suit was sooo cool! lmao
Kyles

Post by Kyles »

I got sent the funniest PowerPoint presentation about the Brownlow today. Most of it is probably mean, but it was still hilarious.

Celeste looked pretty good, though her hair really got to me by the end of the night. Surely she could have tried a little harder to keep it out of her eyes!
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

She aaaalways wears it like that. It's shocking. And SO annoying to watch.
frazwatch

my votes...

Post by frazwatch »

my votes (3 obviously being the best)

3. Lisa-Marie Lloyd (she always looks absoluetely stunning, really classy and elegant.)
2. Peter Belles partners dress (I think her name is Lara???..she looked beautiful)
1.Tania Hird (not as good as last year but still looks mighty fine 4 a woman who has 3 kids and gave birth 6 weeks ago)

The worst dressed would have 2 go 2 Leah Hudson. She looked like some kind of genie. *tut tut tut*
I seriously wanted 2 reach in2 my tv with a hair tie and put Celestes hair up! My god!
Last edited by frazwatch on Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
maggie20ct

Post by maggie20ct »

hehe i think one newspaper described Celeste as looking really good but her hair style made her look like a 'sophistocated (sp?) schoolgirl' lol
This message was proudly brought to you by Katie *cough* Tarrant :D
Go_The_Mighty_Magpies

Post by Go_The_Mighty_Magpies »

I thort the red carpet part was sooo boring lmao
so many of the girls looked really ordinary I just wanted them to start the count lol
There is just one team we favour...
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Speaking of girlfriends, apparently some of them were crying after the game on Saturday- most of them wouldn't even know who won any other week!! Now they're all apparently more passionate Collingwood supporters than any of us...
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Which of the GF's were crying? LMAO
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

I just want to say that the boys partners may not always be football fanatics but they know what their men go through week in week out and would be sharing their pain right now. And I'm talking about the long-term partners and wives - they'd be devastated.

GO PIES!
Marg
dilly5

Post by dilly5 »

Absolutely Marg, i agree with you about long term girlfriends and wives- I can understand how hard it would be for them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones being strong for their partners. The reports I got were that it was a few of the handbag girlfriends who sit and chat during most games- obviously trying to get in on the action and get some attention now! (and maybe hoping that if it looks like they care enough they won't get dumped at the end of the season! ha ha)
Clokey_Chick_#34

Post by Clokey_Chick_#34 »

I seriosuly rekon she(tania) has got chubby i dunno if she is preggers cos doesn't she wanna concentrate on her career?