Wirra ?

All trade and draft talk here thanks..... this means you DTM!!!!

Moderator: bbmods

Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

I think he would be a welcome addition. He could take the kick ins which would give us another strong marking option in clement. And leaves Tarks as the link man in the middle. He is pacy and has only missed 7 out of the last 68 games
Genesis 1:1
Adz

Post by Adz »

Too bad we've got nothing to offer. Leon + draft for Wirra would of worked. It would of been a win - win sittuation.
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Cant trade Leon now as he has just re-signed
ramjet21

Post by ramjet21 »

dean cox is likely to go to the saints so the budgies could be after a ruckman. mckee and a pick? how much do they value wirrpunda? i wouldve thought a lot but cleary they arent couging up what he wants.
TRELOS

Post by TRELOS »

Wirrupunda is an absolute gun and would love him in our team
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

Assassin has been reading the Wet Alsation as well :)

Wirrapunda has a chance to go to Collingwood to be re-united with Malthouse. Thats our best selling point. Didn't work with Gehrig though.

Also out of contract is Koops from the Dockers. This guy has talent. Height, leap, agility, great kicking and some speed but is injury prone. Would be a worthwhile asset is either a mobile backman or forward. Would allow Fraser and Rocca more time to be rested.
Chuffed to have seen 3 flag wins in my lifetime but still greedy for more.
labrooy

Post by labrooy »

Wirrapunda yes, Koops no.

Both players are very talented however Wirra has a decent build and can kick goals. He can also play down back and would be a valuable acquisition. I watched Koops play in a WAFL game on Fox the other day and looked too easily brushed off the ball. After the GF I don't think we need anyone like that.
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

Koops probably come at too higher cost although Collingwood were one of the four clubs interested in him as reported in the West Australian.
Chuffed to have seen 3 flag wins in my lifetime but still greedy for more.
Pa Marmo

Post by Pa Marmo »

Wouldnt mind getting hold of Wirrpunda. Leave our backline the way it is and play him on the forward flank .Hard to man up on and would bag plenty of goals I reckon